5.0 out of 5 stars I believe that this really happened to Mr. Byrd

Published on October 6, 2008 by L. Bloom

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content - So-so delivery, October 6, 2008
L. Bloom "str8jacket" (Sherman Oaks, California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
This book had some great stuff in it but it appeared to be run off on an old one-sided copier. All of the pictures are in black and white and seemed to be there only to take up space. This entire "book" could have been type written on two pages, minus the pictures. When I was done, I have to say that I was a little upset that I had to purchase this when I have gotten so much more information on the internet for free. If you can borrow it from a friend (for ten minutes, as that is how long it will take you to read), I recommend that you do that instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars very little information, July 31, 2007
Opalmc (Show Low, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
This book has printing only on the right side of the pages. Many pages have about twenty words on them (as diary entries). There is very little description of what Admiral Bird saw. Buy it only if you want a complete library of the Hollow Earth Theory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Musha, September 9, 2007
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
I hoped that this book revealed us a new evidence about the inner world of the Earth, which had been concealed from us for a long time. But regret to say that it dosen't give us sufficient evident proofs about the Unkown world explored by Admiral Byrd.

1.0 out of 5 stars He did not write this, March 6, 2008
ArtSpiker "pegasusblue" (above the delicatessan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
if you compare this writing style to his other works, it is completely different. Especially all of the exclamation points!!!
Do you really think that after his plane lost all control he would be sitting there writing it down in his journal (as depicted here) or that he would be writing in his book when the inner earth aliens are talking to him? Comical.
I was laughing as I read; how he was taken to a crystal city by tall blonde men and given a delicious warm beverage. They even knew his name.

2.0 out of 5 stars This could have been a few pages long..., July 12, 2012
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
If your interest in the hollow earth theory has led you this far, then you'd probably be disappointed in this book. Honestly, I feel ripped off... The content probably only covers what you've already read, and the font type is so ridiculously huge, it reminds me of kindergarten-level books; which, I feel, is an insult to my intelligence. The pictures are nice... I think... if only they hadn't been Xeroxed to the point of near obscurity. Readable in about 15 minutes (entirely), this is solely a collector's item (or an extraordinary bathroom reader) IMO. Two stars for campiness ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars missing something, May 28, 2014
I was a bit disappointed in this eBook. The story was lacking completeness. I was left wondering what else was going on with this situation.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd, March 13, 2014
This book was very interesting. But, it was too short. I would have liked to learn more. Probably would not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Truth (again), September 16, 2011
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
Admiral Byrd's diary is an obvious fake. It is virtually a verbatim account of the movie script for "The Lost Horizon" a movie in 1937. It is filled with obvious contradictions like the visual sighting references given when at that time of year they were experiencing 6 months of night! Not only would no one launch an expedition during the arctic night, but claiming to see anything is an obvious lie. I bought it cheap for a laugh, but don't expect any truth or revelations.

Besides, there's a reason science discarded the hollow earth theory long ago, it is geologically impossible. Still, I cannot see anything wrong with a theory postulating huge underground caverns within the earth's crust. Hollow earth, while a fascinating concept, has never even been explained as to how the earth could possibly form in such a manner.

I posted a much more in depth comment here a few years ago, but it apparently has been removed. I guess their goal is to sell books, not truth.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, October 14, 2014
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
Book is overpriced for the content it provides

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe that this really happened to Mr. Byrd, May 19, 2009
This review is from: The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Paperback)
I do think that if Mr. Byrd had been believed that we may all be in a different set of circumstances right now. There might have been more contact with the people in the Hollow Earth, even more then there is now. We might be experiencing more peace and less war and certainly better finances. Perhaps if they are Extraterrestrials in the Hollow Earth, then maybe we would have already been flying in UFO's and truly visiting other Planets in our Galaxy by now. Think about it. Wouldn't that be awesome?

The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd
The Missing Diary Of Admiral Richard E. Byrd by Adm Richard E. Byrd (Paperback - December 20, 2013)
$14.95 $13.32
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.