SpongeBob SquarePants 9 Seasons 2004
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Algae's Always Greener/Sponge Guard on Duty Plankton has a new invention that allows him to switch lives with Mr. Krabs.
2. Club Spongebob/My Pretty Seahorse Spongebob and Patrick build a small clubhouse in a tree - when Squidward wants to join their club, he literally doesn't "fit" in.
3. The Bully/Just One Bite There is a new bully in boating school named Flats who threatens to beat SpongeBob up after school.
4. The Nasty Patty/The Idiot Box When the heath inspector comes to the Krusty Krab, Krabs tries to get the joint up to code.
5. Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy IV/Doing Time Mermaid Man accidentally drops his utility belt at the Krusty Krab and Spongebob can't resist the urge to take it home and try it on.
6. The Snowball Effect/One Krab's Trash When it snows in Bikini Bottom, Spongebob and Patrick go out in the snow and play.
7. As Seen On TV/Can You Spare A Dime Spongebob makes a one second cameo in a Krusty Krabs commercial.
8. No Weenies Allowed/Squilliam Returns SpongeBob and Sandy come across the Salty Spitoon, a rough and tumble hangout for real rugged folk.
9. Krab Borg/Rock A Bye Bi-Valve Spongebob stays up late one night watching a sci-fi film where robots take over the world, he becomes paranoid and thinks Mr. Krabs is actuall a robot.
10. Wet Painters/Krusty Crab Training Video SpongeBob and Patrick are wreaking havoc on the Krusty Krab, so Mr. Krabs decides to give them a little busy work.
11. Spongebob's Houseparty-Part 1/Spongebob's Houseparty-Part 2 SpongeBob, while grocery shopping, discovers a "how to throw a party" kit.
12. Chocolate With Nuts/Mermaid And Barnacle Boy V SpongeBob and Pat want to make some extra cash so they decide to sell chocolate bars door to door. They have no luck at first.
13. New Student Starfish/Clams Patrick becomes the new student in SpongeBob's class, and begins to get SpongeBob in trouble. Every time Patrick does something wrong, it appears that SpongeBob has done it.
14. Spongebob B.C. It is prehistoric Bikini Bottom, and we spend a day in the life of SpongeGar, Patar, and Squog. (Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward's prehistoric alter-egos.)
15. The Great Snail Race/Mid-Life Crustacean Squidward gets a pure-bread snail, Snelle, and decides to race her in the snail races. SpongeBob becomes competitive and enters Gary, coaching him to the point of exhaustion.
16. Born Again Krabs/I Had An Accident Mr. Krabs refuses to let SpongeBob throw away a moldy Krabby Patty. He tries to pawn it off on customers to save the fifty-two cents he would have lost if he had thrown it away.
17. Krabby Land/The Camping Episode It's summer break, and Mr. Krabs wants to squeeze every penny out of the children who are out of school.
18. Missing Identity/Plankton's Army SpongeBob has lost his name tag! He has no idea where it has gone. He retraces all of his steps, with "help" from Patrick to no avail.
19. The Sponge Who Could Fly/Lost Episode Patchy SpongeBob is jellyfishing when he wistfully realizes that he wants to fly with the jellyfish. He proceeds to come up with numerous ways to fly.
20. Spongebob Meets The Strangler/Pranks A Lot (AKA Naked Pants) SpongeBob catches someone littering and turns him in to the police - but it's the Tattletale Strangler!
|Genres||Fantasy, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Dee Bradley Baker, Clancy Brown|
|Supporting actors||Rodger Bumpass, Bill Fagerbakke, Sirena Irwin, Tom Kenny, Mr. Lawrence, Jill Talley|
|Executive Producer||Derek Drymon|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The people writing perfect reviews for this show are so cool. They are my greatest friends in the world. SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Read morePublished 6 days ago
Besides the Amish, who has not heard of SpongeBob?! He is like a cartoon icon! He is definitely very entertaining for kids! I laugh whenever I hear his laugh! Read morePublished 10 days ago
What can I say? Who doesn't love SpongeBob?! Lol! My whole family (Husband and kids'Dad, whose thirty, me (Mom), twenty-nine, my fourteen year old stepson, my daughters, ten and... Read morePublished 18 days ago by SarahLynn
Grand children love to watch this crazy little yellow sponge go through his day to day activities. Watching TV helps them calm down from playing outside.Published 1 month ago by Elizabeth A. Carpenter
We love Bob. This season is great and fun. We destress with Bob and enjoy his antics everyday. This new season is bright and colorful.Published 1 month ago by Monica
One of the last of the HIllenburg era, the third is one of the best seasons. 1-3 you can't go wrong. 4 has some decent epsiodes. 5-7 are all wrong. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Samsayswhat
My grandson was absorbed from start to finish. The story-lines were interesting. Every child could learn something. I'd say this is a keeper!Published 1 month ago by janice nance