5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Cool!
Wow! I was skeptical at first, but I put these on under my shirt for a very physical show I was doing and they cut my perspiration to about 30% of what it was prior! Excellent cooling!
Published 17 months ago by uncavan

1.0 out of 5 stars waaay too tight!!!!
i am not happy with these sleeves! they are 3 times the cost of my other sleeves from another vendor that fit super great, and these are so very tight. I'm a medium build with average arms and these cut off my circulation at the biceps. on the flip side i love mission cooling towels!!! thats why i gave these a try. I'm 6ft 220lbs if that helps?
Published 8 months ago by bd

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Cool!, July 14, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars waaay too tight!!!!, April 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wearing more clothes to keep cooler??? YES!!!!!!!!!, September 12, 2013
My husband runs half-marathons and is training for a full which prompted me to get started myself. I overheat VERY quickly and almost stopped running because of it. He told me to try these. I could not believe he was suggesting I put on MORE clothing to stay COOLER. However, I will eat my words because after the first time I used them I felt fantastic! It was one of those 100 degree days and I went for a run in the early morning, but it was still humid and over 80 degrees. I use a little water in my hand to run it up and down the sleeves when I first start to get them cool and from that point on they are good. Once I start sweating, (like immediately), the sweat keeps them cool and you feel the wind hitting your arms and it really did help to cool me down. I also run with a stay-cool towel around my neck and the combination is perfect. No more short work-outs because of the heat.

The fit is great for me, but my arms are very small. If you are very muscular then you might need to find something larger. They do not work as compression, but fit snug. There is a small (very small) pocket by the inside wrist on each sleeve but it would only hold a single key or possibly an ID.

I use these with every run, not sure I could run for long without them. Give them a try, you will be surprised at how well they work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not one size fits all!, September 17, 2013
Instead of "one size" it should say "children's size". Very disappointed. These sleeves were so tight that they cut off circulation in my arms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!!, August 29, 2013
Edward (San Mateo, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mission Athletecare Enduracool Instant Cooling Sleeves (Sports)
These definitely help keep me cool when I'm running on a trail. I would recommend these to any avid athlete/runner. They help in the gym as well.

The only reason I took 1 star off is because I think the price is a bit much.

4.0 out of 5 stars These things are the jim jam. Assuming you aren't ..., July 10, 2014
These things are the jim jam. Assuming you aren't too embarrassed to wear them, they definitely do have a noticeable cooling effect, and just re wetting them through the course of the day made a huge difference desert camping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Dawn Snug, August 26, 2014
I'm an adult female with wrist so small, I must have links removed from nice watches and bracelets. Otherwise the jewelry would slide around and even come completely off! Basically the result is a piece of jewelry sized for a pre-teen. In spite of the reviews by other purchasers, I thought I could wear the product comfortably.

These sleeves are way too snug for me! In addition they tend to dry out and loose their cooling power really fast.

Had it not been for the superb workmanship, I would have given the product 1-star.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for big people, August 11, 2013
These sleeves are not made for a large person. It is a real struggle to put them on. DO NOT BUY if you value your circulation, at least they could offer a XL version .As for cooling you down, it will evaporate by the time you get it on!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product! Wish I had these sooner., August 21, 2014
Definitely helps in hot weather! I wore these sleeves underneath my mesh jacket in 98-101 degree weather. They did a great job of keeping me cool, and were really easy to resoak and activate during my trip.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well but is definitely NOT one-size-fits-all, October 20, 2014
Sleeves are cooling when wet and stay up well, but you should keep in mind that they fit snugly on my petite arms, so they will be too tight for a bigger person.

Mission Athletecare Enduracool Instant Cooling Sleeves, One Size, Orange