Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 19, 2010 5:53:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 20, 2010 1:09:30 AM PDT
Michael says:
How many other people think that the Mission Edition of this album was just a lame idea? I mean, a case that's supposed to look like a space portal or whatever, and no dvd. Just access to online material including a game and other content. Seems hardly worth buying.

By the way, I bought the standard one.

Posted on Aug 19, 2010 10:33:43 PM PDT
Yeah, I didn't get it either - I was quick to grab up the only standard edition (they sent 3 Mission Editions) at my local CD shop.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 1:05:41 PM PDT
Opus says:
I was mulling over buying the Mission Edition. Standard: 9.99 vs. Mission at 14.99. Last time around I bought the version of AMOLAD that had the bonus DVD. That was worth the extra cash. I'm usually a sucker for special editions and the like but the fancy case and accessing online material just didn't seem worth it didn't seem worth it this time around.

Posted on Aug 25, 2010 12:10:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 25, 2010 12:11:33 AM PDT
Michael says:
Even if it had a bonus dvd, the lame case that they packaged it in would've still turned me off from buying it. I saw an unboxing video for it, and the way that it looks inside the case especially with the cd and booklet in there...it seemed totally cheap to me. I made up my mind weeks before buying this cd that the standard edition was the one to go with. If it had a bonus dvd and it was in a jewel case or digipak, then it'd be a different story.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 10:24:10 AM PDT
Yea, I thought there was gonna be more to this too. But since i got it cheaper than the standard, I bought the Mission. Sort of bogus for the fans that bought early....Up The Irons!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 19, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Final Frontier
The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden (Audio CD - 2010)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (351)