5.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy the Chinese TV-Land version
WARNING To not buy from TVDVDOutlet, an alternative to Amazon for this product.

TVDVDOutlet dot com, a Chinese pirate advertising on web, sells complete set for about half price but it is a poor copy from cable tv channel TV-Land. I regret I purchase theirs which is not very good with bad package and long wait.

I have not yet ordered the Amazon copy...
Published on January 22, 2010 by Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Very well pleased.
I enjoyed them it met all my expectations. I was well pleased.
Published 12 days ago by Nalini Mohammed-Khan

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy the Chinese TV-Land version, January 22, 2010
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
WARNING To not buy from TVDVDOutlet, an alternative to Amazon for this product.

I have not yet ordered the Amazon copy but am now going to pony up the price that I should have paid before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Show!, December 22, 2009
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
Mission Impossible is absolutely one of the best TV series of all time. I'm glad I waited to buy all seven season together. The picture and sound have been digitally remastered for superb quality. I highly recommend this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great package!, December 7, 2009
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
Well.... I waited to have ALL the seasons put together and here they are! This is the ultimate TREAT. Should I really stress how Mission Impossible was an amazing series?! No surprise here: each box / season is pure quality, whether we are talking about the content (the shows) or the packaging. You have here hours and hours of amazing entertainment! It was a little bit expensive to get them all in this package but I really, really don't regret it for a second. This is a MUST have and I love it. I need to make this review short as a new Mission is waiting for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY SEPARATELY!, June 21, 2010

S5--26.99---->27
S6--26.99---->27
S7--26.99---->27

Total: 171.93 or about 172

Please Amazon increase buyer confidence in your pricing. The total set should be available at least (MINIMUM) at the lowest price of all individual sets combined in price. Please change your pricing policy to be BUYER FRIENDLY rather than BUYER BEWARE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, but compare the cost to all 7 season individually!, March 15, 2010
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
I love MI, and this is a great set, but I just want to mention one thing. I just bought all these same discs individually from Amazon from about $171 dollars. That's nearly twenty bucks less than the set, for exactly the same thing. I know prices fluctuate, but it wouldn't hurt you to compare Seasons 1-7 individually with this set before you decide which to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars TERRIFIC SERIES, June 25, 2011
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
better than whats on tv today-a true classic-if they showed reruns of this show sunday nights to the new generation ill wager it would blow away the competition---but they wouldnt dare to because the advertisers wont pay top dollar for reruns--reruns?lolololoolol as i said --BETTER than whats on tv today and i own all 7 seasons which are rewatchable given time in between--truly CLASSIC tv--when tv CARED about quality shows---which today they do not

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission Possible, March 13, 2010
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
Excellent series that brings action and adventure into the home. It is clean cut, makes you think, good for teens to adults. It was great to get the entire series as a whole rather than having to purchase each season individually. I grew up with this series and it brought back a lot of good memories. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific DVD Set, March 14, 2011
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
Growing up I watched this show religiously. The DVD set is excellent. the quality of the video is perfect and contains all episodes. I am very pleased with this product. it's fun watching what was considered high tech at the time of original airing.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SERIES EVER, March 7, 2011
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
" MISSION : IMPOSSIBLE " IS THE BEST SERIES EVER IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION .
THE PLOTS ARE VERY INTRICATE, THE ACTION VERY INVOLVED AND COMPLICATED, THE ACTORS ARE EXCELLENT
AND CAPABLE, AND NO MISSION IS "IMPOSSIBLE". IT REMINDS US OF THE SUPERMAN, BATMAN AND
JAMES BOND MOVIES WHERE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO CONTROL A COUNTRY OR THE WORLD.
THE "I.M. FORCE ALWAYS ACCOMPLISHES THE MISSION TO STOP DICTATORS, DRUG LORDS, AND OTHER TYRANTS.
THEY HAVE SOME AMAZING METHODS OF OBTAINING INFORMATION AND REMOVING THE PURCHASING POWER OF
THESE "BAD GUYS", CHEATS, THIEVES, CRIMINALS AND OTHERS.IT IS ALWAYS VERY EXCITING .

I AM VERY PLEASED TO OWN THIS SERIES, ESPECIALLY SINCE I DID NOT SEE EVERY EPISODE BEFORE.
REGULAR TV PROGRAMMING HAS BECOME SO BORING AND FILLED WITH COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING THAT WE
HAD TO DO SOMETHING FOR GOOD ENTERTAINMENT, SO WE BOUGHT THIS WONDERFUL SET, WHICH HAS NO
ADVERTISING .

5.0 out of 5 stars ;0), April 23, 2011
This review is from: Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series (DVD)
This is a good series the original everything before most or some of these watered down series and the movie. I can remember watching re runs of this series and I'm glad it's available now on DVD in a collection set. Just the starting of the theme song is awesome. If you have never seen this original series give it a try, even watching it now today it doesn't seem old a lot of things gets better with age and for a show that started in 1966 it sure can give some of these series today a run for their money.

Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series
Mission: Impossible - The Complete Series by Greg Morris (DVD - 2009)
Used & New from: $150.00