4.0 out of 5 stars Long Awaited but Production Glitches
Published on August 10, 2011 by Consumer

2.0 out of 5 stars Way way too short for the price
This 2 disc DVD set contained only 2 short episodes of mr Rogers on them. 1 episode per disc. For $30 I think that is a rip off!! They should combine episodes or lower the price significantly. The shows are great but again there should be multiple shows per disc considering the length of the programs.
Published on October 10, 2012 by Sarah Flowers

4.0 out of 5 stars Long Awaited but Production Glitches, August 10, 2011
My family has long awaited distribution of the Mister Rogers series but each and every one of the DVDs we have bought (15 at this point) are marred with defects in the DVDs that cause the player to stop and then restart after it has analyzed and "skipped" the bad sector. I haven't bought any more at this point hoping the reproduction company will pay attention to this issue. We dearly love the people at the Fred Rogers Company and Family Communications, they were extra kind to my disabled 11-year-old son a few years back. Every generation of children should be blessed to be able to share in Fred's style of teaching real enduring values to children. Despite the technical issues we watch them quite often.

Chris from Salinas,CA

I don't appreciate Amazon arbitrarily titling my submission as "Unimpressed" It is false and misleading

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing piece!, June 3, 2011
Spider (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
My sons grew up with Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and our family has very fond memories of his gentle style. Now my four-year-old granddaughter is watching thanks to these newly released videos. This is what's missing from children's media! After all the razzle dazzle, high impact, rock'em sock'em, furious action, ADD- inducing programming, Mr. Rogers is a welcome oasis of calm reassurance. When she comes to our house, our granddaughter asks "to visit" with Mr. Rogers and his friends. She will happily sit with me while the Neighbors tell their stories and work their magic for all of us. I can see a significant calming effect in her during these times. Best of all, it sparks her imagination for story telling and play that current children's programming doesn't do. They are pricey, but I plan to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Mr. Rogers!, February 6, 2011
I got this because we moved to GA, and discovered that there was no Mr. Rogers on PBS!!!
We'd been watching the same 3 TiVoed episodes, and I thought enough is enough.
These episodes are great with great music and of course the wonderful Mr. Rogers.
A must for any children's DVD library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me Rogers=always awesome!, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Volume 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
Mr. Rogers' programs are always entertaining and thoughtful. I always feel that my child's tv viewing is in good hands (unlike other kid shows).

5.0 out of 5 stars Mister Rogers is ageless., January 23, 2013
I loved Mister Rogers as a child, and now I am so happy to be able to share his gentle, loving spirit with my son. Watching Mister Rogers is like being wrapped in a blanket of love, and safety. I hope that every child can be given the gift of knowing his integrity and warmth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, September 18, 2013
How do Iove Mister Rogers' Neighborhood? Let me count the ways. I love it for its unpretentious host and cast. I love it because it transports my awareness to childhood, the state of mind that makes it perfect to see it with my daughter. I love it because of the message, "people can like you exactly the way you are." I love those curtains, the aquarium, the closet of sweaters, the trolley, the songs and the voice of one of the best human beings ever on this earth. Thank you Fred Rogers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 7, 2013
Everything was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for more! :) I was extremely pleased, as I am with all of my purchases from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Rogers like you remember it., September 7, 2013
It's Mr Rogers. My Kids Love It And I Enjoy Watching Shows I Remember From Watching When I Was A Kid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Rogers Neighborhood Forever!, February 21, 2013
A quiet, sweet classic show! With all the rockem, sockem, fast paced shows playing today, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood is simpler, kinder and informative with a splash of make believe! Enjoyed by generations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Me rogers rocks, February 10, 2013
Still the best there ever was! If everyone in the world cared for children the way Fred Rogers did, and the children of the world paid attention to that care, there might not be any war or crime.