Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$4.49

on February 27, 2013
I truly love this book I can not tell you how many times I have reread this book it is truly beautiful. I would have been nice to have surgery and to try to restore his face so that he felt better about himself and not others but I was glad that she was able to be friends and to teach him friendship also
on February 12, 2012
So Lila and Hunter come together under - odd circumstances. Lila tries to stall the coming together and Im actually glad that Hunter said no because after all a deal is a deal and if she didnt think through what she was getting herself into then she shouldnt have agreed. Lila was so angry at Hunter but at the end of the day she agreed so control your anger and stop your bantering. Then all of a sudden she finally decides to accept the fact that she wants him and Im confused as to why the sudden change? Even Hunter questioned it! I also didnt understand why Hunter was such a jerk about letting her go, it's not like she wasnt going to see her dad after the agreement was over - why not end it amiably if he thought she didnt feel the same way about him? I actually didnt mind the angry sex and whatnot - and to be fair there is a warning about this so if you as a reader are put off by this then do not read this book. Overall though I thought the book was just ok - no romance - no depth really (talking about why you are the way you are in a few pages isnt enough - especially so easily). However, this contemporary take on beauty and the beast wasnt bad at all but it did have the potential to be better.
on February 26, 2012
I read this book three times within three days.
It's hot and steamy, yes the concept may be a bit far fetched, but it was a great fun read.
The banter between the two was hilarious, and the sex was STEAMY!!
Loved it! Definitely worth it.
on October 15, 2013
I'm so happy I'm not the type of person that allows other peoples reviews to sway me, if I did I would have missed out on a great read. I really enjoyed reading this story, the plot was very captivating. The sex was very HOT! I love that the character Lila was strong enough to look pass the walls that Hunter had put up and get through to him like no one has been able to do. Also some reviews stated there was violence towards women in this book, that is B.S. it never happened, I don't know what book they were reading but it wasn't this one. I'm really happy I brought this book, will definitely be reading more from this author.
on January 3, 2010
Loved this book!!!! It was a great twist on such a great tale. I loved how Lila was such a strong women who wasn't afraid to step up for what she believed. It's hard to come acrosss books where the heroine isn't a pushover. Both characters were likeable, even though Hunter was such a pighead you couldn't help but love him. I'm not sure about other readers but I love my man to be strong, dominate, and very possesive of what he cares for and Hunter doesn't disappoint. The sex scenes were hot but you can always expect that from this author. The book is short and sweet but doesn't leave the reader cheated and wishing for more. If you are looking for a short, sweet, sexy, cute book look no further we got ourselves a winner!!
on May 12, 2013
This is indeed a book about forced sex with a weak story line. The sex scenes were not romantic at all! I found myself perplexed and confused with the characterization of the protagonist. The author attempts to portray Lila as a strong and bold woman making a huge sacrifice for her father, however I was appalled at how submissive she was to the "Beast". Hunter basically forces sex on Lila and the author attempts to "validate" the discretion by rationalizing that though the protagonist is forced, all is well because she enjoyed it.
Disgusting!
on December 15, 2010
I thought the guy was a jerk at first. A real turn off, then all of a sudden he was pretty decent. Almost like multiple personalities. It was an o.k. read, but it really irritated me that the editing/proofing was soooooooooooooooooooo poor. It distracted me. Many, many, many errors.
on March 14, 2014
I have to say I loved this book. I just wish Mrs. Eve Vaughn would have did a epilogue on their wedding day.. I know that they got married and lived happily ever after but please do a sequel with some twists and turns.lol. please read this book to ME it was amazing finished it in one day... great job!
on August 4, 2014
10 flicking stars. Gm divas my take on mistress to the beast by eve vaughn. At first I was cursing Hunter out I was like WTF he need a trini beat down but he quench me thirst. This book was off the chain, we had a dominant Alpha,a submissive but heroine who hold her wait, great chemistry,a redeeming male and best of all HEA. What more can you want. Almost didn't finish but thank god I did. Miss vaughn hats off to you
on March 8, 2012
This is the first book I read by Eve Vaughn and I'm VERY happy I gave it a chance....The main characters had such chemistry that it caught me off guard at first the way the author wrote them is truly amazing to me...I've read many books in this genre and been pissed off by the way characters are written but this book delivered... I wish it could have been longer my only gripe :0)