5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Best !
Published 21 months ago by Tom's opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars Laser Engine failing and part no longer available
It looked great for the first year, then an ever enlarging corner of the screen became increasingly darker. Part is no longer available and TV is now an out of warranty boat anchor.
Published 8 months ago by Robert E. Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Best !, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Mitsubishi L75-A96 75-Inch LaserVue 3D 1080p Television (Diamond Black) (Electronics)
I recently bought this A96 Laservue directly from Walts and not from Amazon where I would normally make such purchases. Like many people who try to make the right decision before purchasing an expensive product I did much research including looking at other products. The biggest issue I had with this tv is the fact that Mitsubishi no longer manufactures tvs and the concern of "what happens if something happens". I overcame this issue by purchasing an extended five year warranty for six years of coverage. As far as quality was concerned I really have no concern with Mitsubishi having owned several Diamond Series Model DLPs in the past. After much research of the Best of the Best I chose the Laservue over competitor products and believe that dollar for dollar the Laservue is the best picture HD tv made. Of course there are exceptions, i.e. the new HD 4K but I myself cannot justify spending that kind of money. So until the 4K tvs become more common and pricing drops significantly my personal choice is the Laservue. Advantages I have is that having owned prior Diamond Series DLP'S (which laservue technology consists of) I was already experienced with set up and the "tweaking" for the best picture. Like many quality tvs the Laservue has many different settings for personal preferences. Set up was smooth and I found that the non retail commercial factory settings were pretty close right on to my picture preferences. Not much tweaking was needed. Of course the picture mode factory reset feature is a fail safe if one's fine tuning exploration needs to be reset ! Regarding possible negative issues to take into consideration with the Laservue are it's weight @ 154 lbs. and the light reflection off the high resolution picture screen. If these minor (easily overcome) issues are not a concern then you can also enjoy watching superb picture quality entertainment. One last thing to consider in regards to enjoying a completely enjoyable experience (outside of including great food and Co-New England Patriot Fans) is having a quality surround sound system to go with the Laservue. The Best of the Best !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 13, 2013
I bought the Mitsubishi L75-A96 to replace a 73" Mitsubishi and WOW; what a difference. The picture is absolutely out of this world and better than anything else I've seen. Before buying I looked at several brands and was actually looking to go bigger than my 73", but once I saw the laser picture on a A94, it was a no brainer for go with a 75" Laserview TV. I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Laser Engine failing and part no longer available, April 13, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad tv and company, April 7, 2014
my 75" laservew lasted 3 years the computer started having problems , the Mitsubishi service man said the parts are no longer available and if they could be found it would be at a cost of 8-900.00 dollars plus labor and would only last another 3 years so expensive to buy and gone so soon , I am 68 years old I have used Mitsubishi user for 30 years never again it hurt to throw me LASERVUE in the dump it still looked like new , the service man said the Mitsubishi knows of all about this and they still rip people off selling these for extremely high prices they should be ashamed

1.0 out of 5 stars Mitsubishi screws over customer, January 9, 2014
Mitsubishi Laservue tv light engine will go out and Mitsubishi does not give a crap about you the customer.
i paid 6k for my Mitsubishi laservue now white spots appearing .what does Mitsubishi offer me ? 41200 dollar and they take the tv back ..

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE, May 18, 2013
I HAVE THE A91 AND NOW AWAITING MY SECOND SERVICE VISIT TO AGAIN REPLACE THE LIGHT ENGINE AND NOW THE VIDEO BOARD. MITS NO LONGER MAKES THESE TV'S AND AFTER NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS MITS OFFERED ME EITHER TO FIX IT OR $1,500 -- THE TV IS 2 YEARS OLD AND WITH 5K INVESTED I WENT FOR THE FIX. THEY COULD NOT REPLACE THE TV, EVEN WITH A LATER MODEL, SINCE THEY DO NOT MAKE THEM ANY LONGER. UNFORTUNATELY THEIR WEB SITE, WHICH CONTINUES TO ADVERTISE ALL THEIR TV'S DOES NOT MAKE THIS CLEAR. IS IT WORTH THE RISK OF BUYING THIS SET? --- WISHED I WOULD HAVE TAKEN OTHER OPTIONS SINCE IT HAS BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN A HASSLE WITH LITTLE QUALITY VIEWING TIME. I WOULD NOT SPEND A DIME ON ANY MITS TV'S AT THIS POINT. DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR AND LOOK TOWARD A MANUFACTURER WHO IS IN THE BUISNESS AND CAN OFFER A REPLACEMENT IN CASE YOU UNFORTUNATELY PURCHASE A LEMON.