- The minimum value holding function provides the easy of detection of hole diameter
- An analog bar indicator is integrated to enhance the intuition in reading
- GO/+/-NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances, Stem diameter 8mm, M2.5 - 0.45 thread size
- Up to three sets of master value and upper/lower tolerance value can be memorized, Stem diameter 8mm, M2.5 - 0.45 thread size
- Employing the absolute linear encoder, the signal id-c always displays the spindle "absolute position" from the origin at power-on
Other Sellers on Amazon
$455.00 ($455.00 / Each)
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: dimetrix
Have one to sell?
Mitutoyo 543-264B Absolute LCD Digimatic Indicator ID-C, for Bore Gage Application, M2.5X0.45 Thread, 8mm Stem Dia., Lug Back, 0-12.7mm Range, 0.001mm Graduation, +/-0.003mm Accuracy
|Price:||$469.55 ($469.55 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$31.45 (6%)|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $455.00
Specifications for this item
|System of Measurement||Metric|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Absolute Digimatic Indicator ID-C|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||SR44|
|Stem Outside Diameter||8 mm|
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder, Max. response speed: Unl... See more product details
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder, Max. response speed: Unlimited, Measuring force: 1.5N or less, Battery: SR44 (2 pieces.), 938882, Battery life: Approx. 2000 hours under normal use, Dust/Water protection level: IP42, This ID-C series digimatic indicators are exclusively designed for id measurement. Origin-set/preset, zeroset, GO/+/-NG judgment, counting direction switching, power on/off, data output, inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only) alarm: low voltage, counting value composition error, over-flow error, tolerance limit setting error.
There are no customer reviews yet.