- With the max./min. Value holding function, the signal id-c can output the signal of the GO/+/-NG judgment result against the peak values set
- The signal can be output to an external device like a sequencer through the npn open-collector
- The go/+/-ng judgment result is also indicated by the green/red led and the "<, o, >" signs on led
- Employing the absolute linear encoder, the signal id-c always displays the spindle "absolute position" from the origin at power-on
- The signal id-c achieves the ip54 protection level to resist dust and contaminants for safe operation in harsh machine shop environments, stem diameter 8mm, M2.-0.45 thread size
Have one to sell?
Mitutoyo 543-280 Absolute LCD Digimatic Indicator ID-C, M2.X0.45 Thread, 8mm Stem Dia., Lug Back, 0-12.7mm Range, 0.001mm Graduation, +/-0.003mm Accuracy
|Price:||$567.00 ($567.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|System of Measurement||Metric|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Absolute Digimatic Indicator ID-C|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||12-24V DC|
|Stem Outside Diameter||8 mm|
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications. Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitanc... See more product details
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications. Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder. Max. response speed: Unlimited. Data output (-NG/OK/NG signal, NPN open collector), Remote control (hold-preset, preset-recall, zero-set), Origin-set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/+/-NG judgment, Max/Min/ Runout value holding, Counting direction switching, Power ON/OFF, inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only). Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error. Measuring force: 2.0N or less.
There are no customer reviews yet.