Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PAKULA® Women's Scoop Neck Contrast-Waist Embroidered Lace Bodycon Slim Dress
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2014
Although the picture looks so pretty, this dress is very poorly made. Not only is the material cheap and unacceptable as professional attire, but there are threads hanging from all over the dress. This thing was whipped together. I am very unhappy with this purchase. I can only hope that I will be accepted for a refund. If not, I will never purchase from this seller again.
on December 3, 2013
Fits poorly & the material is very thin. Sending it back in the morning. I have order many things in the past and will continue to make purchases, however this dress was a disappointment.
on January 9, 2014
The dress size was spot on, however the white material was completely see-through. Stitching was lazy as well. Some of the black lines go into the white away from the black lace.
on March 4, 2014
As far as $25 dresses go this is great and the shipping speed and turnaround time is better than I expected.

After reading the other reviews, I bought a size larger than I thought I needed but it was unnecessary. The larger size hangs well but doesn't flatter my figure like the photo.

The fabric in general is thin and stretchy which will highlight your curves but runs the risk of being unflattering if you are not careful.

To achieve the look in the photo you need this to really *hug* your body and you will also need to plan your undergarments accordingly. The fabric is absolutely too thin on top to wear without a bra and the fabric is also too thin to hide panty lines and tummy rolls. If you really want a smooth and curvy look like the picture, I recommend a shaping slip like this: http://www.amazon.com/Curvi-Shapewear-Compression-Underwire-Strapless/dp/B009Z7FDNS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393987234&sr=8-2&keywords=body+shaper+slip
on January 21, 2014
The dress material was ok but the dress too big. I ordered the size I wear and it was about two sizes two big. On the other hand I spoke to the people from customer service and they were so fast to respond and they actually cared about how fast I could get my money back since I had no time to get another dress. I will definitely purchase another dress. I will just have to do it way ahead of the day I need it.
on January 28, 2014
This dress fits perfectly! I purchased size LARGE and I am 145 lbs. 5'5". It is absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend this dress.
on January 15, 2014
Cute dress, I'm 5'2'' 127lbs 32b I purchased the 4/6 size for work but I should have went one size up...Its pretty snug.
on May 23, 2016
Another Dress for the office. I like it a lot. I am 5'7 at 155 lbs. I could wear it without my body shaper. The fabric is light , but not flimsy . One of the reasons I like these dresses , is I don't have to worry about the expense of dry cleaning. But with this one, I have to figure out how to clean, as I am worried if the black dye may bleed on the white. But the design is nice, and figure flattering even for my shape and size. It's sexy yet conservative and work appropriate. I got a lot of compliments. My only issue, but I can live with...the cap sleeve is nice, but the stitch on my shoulder constantly makes me think my bra strap is slipping. It's not..But that's not a reason not to love this dress. I will be buying the other colors. I recommend.
review image review image review image
on April 8, 2014
This dress is not for a full figured women, it is too short and the material isn't great for this type of dress. Unfortunately I am returning it
on April 11, 2014
My wife loved the model, but she would of loved to have seen the front design on the back too... the top part of the dress (white) is bad quality... its not falling apart but the feeling is cheap... The bottom part is good