5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
I'm 5' 7" and a curvy 145 lbs. I've gained 20lbs in the past year and have needed to buy new work clothes. When I wore it everyone thinks I've lost 10 of the 20 original lbs. I ordered the XL and it fits great, not too tight, just right. I got the orange/blue dress. Thick enough to not show any panty lines, but not too thick to not want to wear in the summer/spring.
Published 13 months ago by MDLAPATX

Published 8 months ago by Sharon Mumbi

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, September 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, October 7, 2013
Great, flattering dress. Fits well and made of a nice material. I wear a size 8 and the large fit perfectly. Very nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Work and After Too, September 9, 2013
I love this dress. I bought this dress to wear to work but found it sexy enough to wear for happy hour and even date night. I am a very curvy size 6 so I bought a Medium and its perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not purchase if it says that the seller is ZEAGOO, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Miusol Women's Block Striped Bodycon Pencil Dress (Apparel)
I bought this dress in a medium and it turned out to be a little big for me so i gave it to a friend as a gift. It looked absolutely gorgeous on her so i thought i buy one in a small for myself. The medium was sold bu Miusol and i had not concerns at all. The small was sold by ZEAGOO. The small arrived sooner that expected, but to my rude shock, the well folded and packaged dress was faulty, not accidently but on purpose. The shipper or packer had taken a pair of scissor and cut two whole by the boob area on each side....how could someone be so rude, knowing that the dress cannot be worn at all. Highest level of disrespect to women. When i emailed them, all i got was an email back telling me to keep the dress and they would issue a refund? Really....an incident like this calls for a call from the owner/management at ZEAGOO with an explanation on how this possibly happenned. I hope to take this to as far as media outlets so that this never happens to anyone else. I am in shock that Amazon would still work with vendors like this. Please say no to ZEAGOO........

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, January 2, 2014
Flessie B (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This dress was more than i expected. The quality is thick and fits well. A small will fit a 34B, 5' 6", 116lbs very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not true, November 10, 2013
Rachel M (Trinidad W.I.) - See all my reviews
Love the way this dress looked in the pic... and following the sizing chart i got a US size 4/6... but this fits more like a size 8. The quality of the material is good, but looks way too big

1.0 out of 5 stars Will be returning, January 23, 2014
I am 5'10 so finding a dress that will cover my scared knees is important to me. This description said it was 41.7 inches long. It's not. The one I received is only 37.6 inches long. The picture also shows an invisible zipper is used in the back of the dress. The dress I received has a HUGE BRIGHT SILVER zipper running the entire length of the dress down the back. It zips and unzips from both the bottom and the top. It's really weird and I never would have ordered it if it looked like that in the pictures. Very dissatisfied and hope that return doesn't give me a hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars I should've ordered sz L instead of sz xl., January 4, 2014
I received this dress the day after I posted complaint. BEAUTIFUL dress! Love the color-blocking. The measurements...PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION! I ordered by the sz chart. I wear sz 10-US. Which I ordered XL. Should have ordered sz L. I will be ordering other colors but not XL. I'm 5'8/1/4" with a slim build. Long torso & legs. I may have hip area taken in slightly. Loose around neck in back where the zipper is. Otherwise great purchase! Also, the back of this dress is not all solid! The dress I received is color-blocked all around. Front & back.

2.0 out of 5 stars too small!, March 6, 2014
too small. Don't go by the size, I am 5' 1, 125 lbs, and med was too small! Very tight. If you order, make sure at least a size larger than you would according to size chart!

4.0 out of 5 stars Head turning dress!, February 1, 2014
SHARRON (highland village, texas, United States) - See all my reviews
For the price, this dress is great! I am 5'5"/125lbs. I ordered a medium, and the fit is perfect. The fabric is nice and does not look cheap. The color is also true to the photo. The only real down side is the dress is not lined. (Minor concern if you take into account the low price tag)

I wear this dress with a pair of orange platform shoes and it looks fantastic! As a matter of fact, the first time I wore this dress was to meet a friend for lunch. Before the end of the afternoon, I had two gentlemen ask me out on dates! (And I am married!)

In a nutshell, if you want a stunning dress that looks great and does your ego a lot of good, BUY IT!