Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 14, 2010
Product is very easy to use. But when I tried to register, it didn't work/register at all. Many attempts to get the program registered failed. I contacted the company at least five times. They continued to send the wrong registration number(s). In the end, I lost $70.00 plus dollars and nothing could get it registered. I wish it had, as I really enjoyed it. Perhaps someone else won't have the same problem! I wish I had it. It could have saved me great deal of time in a project I started.

Daniel Sipes
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2010
If you have a need for a master mixing console but don't want to pay the price...MixPad is a great compromise. It is the digital replacement of using a multitrack recorder and a mixing console. I like to record and remix songs with MixPad, but I also like to combine MixPad with WavePad and create my own sounds by taking clips from WavePad's sound library or NCH Software's Tone Generator and play them forwards, backwards, fast, slow, change pitch, apply effects, filter, sample clips and portions of waveforms then combine them for a completely different sound. This is how synthesizer sounds were created before the age of digital sampling. But instead of being limited to 3-4 oscillators to combine waveforms, I can now combine an unlimited number of waveforms for the exact sound I want.

On Amazon right now, NCH Software is selling NCH Audio Suite for under 60 dollars that bundles MixPad with: WavePad Audio Editing Software,Switch Audio File Converter,RecordPad Sound Recording Software, and Zulu DJ Software (audio mixing). MixPad also has the functionality of Express Rip and Express Burn built into it to rip and burn cds. All of these software programs add up to over 200 dollars if purchased individually.

For the easy to use interface, features, functionality, price, and overall huge value, I give NCH Software's MixPad and Audio Suites the highest marks.
on March 10, 2013
"mixpad" is actually a good product with intuitive controls. It also allows for many audio format usages.
In my case however, the packaging is different from that which you display here.
I purchased "audio essentials" which comes bundled with trial term other 'NCH' softwares for audio editing.
When I purchased "essentials", I thought that I was getting licensed use and product keys for the other bundled
programs, as the box wording insinuates, but I did not. "Comprehensive suite" - the words they use,
are actually not so "comprehensive"... I was sold one program only- "mixpad". But, since the price for "mixpad" is
basically what I paid for "suite", in this particular case, I am not likely going to seek further remedy, even though they
bluntly defend their marketing and advertisement of product.
Due to the fact that "mixpad" is quite good, and their licensing terms are very good, I will still soon purchase
at least one other of the "NCH" software programs for my professional needs.
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2012
I needed an editing software for the mac, and I came across this and I love it! This will let you record 5 tracks at one time! This is amazing! I had to have some editing software that will save in MP3 formats for when I go on paranormal investigations. I've used this many times, and I have nothing bad to say about it. The EVP's I've captured comes out nice and clear. If you need editing software for your mac or PC, you can't go wrong with this. A major plus is that with this software you can loop parts to any track. That's a nice feature . Simple and easy to use.
on January 5, 2015
BEWARE! Description claims it's for "Mac OS X". IT DOES NOT WORK with Mac OS X!! The Mac software is POWER PC!!!

How long has it been since Apple shipped a computer with Power PC software? Seven years? Eight?
on June 6, 2012
Exellent program.now we'r working with and it's exellent in grafic image,loop,sound.all works perfect. Thank You.for sale good thing in amazon.I'm recomending this recording studio program for be exellent.Thank again.
on February 14, 2015