5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter
I love this glitter it works soooo well!!
Pretty colors too!!!
Be sure that you know that each color is about a tablespoon
Published on May 27, 2012 by Hey glitter

1.0 out of 5 stars opened glitter pots
Published 21 months ago by Kate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars opened glitter pots, March 24, 2013
This review is from: 24X Mixcolor Glitter Powder Dust Nail Art Tip Decoration B0320 (Misc.)
I purchased these glitter pots, based on the good reviews, and they took about a month to arrive. I was slightly mad about the wait, but looking forward to all the new designs i could do with my new glitter. However, when they arrived about HALF the glitter pots were opened and the glitter had spilled out. The other pots were mostly okay, although some were partly unscrewed and only some glitter leaked out. I am very dissatisfied with this product and would not recommend it to anyone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter, May 27, 2012
I love this glitter it works soooo well!!
Pretty colors too!!!
Be sure that you know that each color is about a tablespoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty Glitters, August 8, 2012
It did take a while for the item to arrive but it is totally worth it! Super pretty each glitter container. It's way more prettier than in the photos. I love it the second I opend the package and can not wait until I get to use them on the clear acrylic nails. They'll be super DIVA!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 6, 2012
I read all the reviews, they were pretty good so I got it. But my only complaint is each color isn't enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMEND IT!, January 16, 2013
These color choices are very pretty. Glitter is a little bit bigger, NOT fine. but great for large areas, tips of nails. Eyes or face painiting accent. Have fun

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, January 16, 2013
Kinda hard to work with, the glitter pieces are pretty big and the case was cracked when I got it.. I think it was pretty over priced for what I received.. my opinion!!

1.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE NOT POWDER DUST, August 13, 2013
I was hoping to get powder dust like it says on the post. But instead I received thick glitter hexagonal shape glitter. These are difficult to put on nails so not useful at all. Do not buy if you are looking for powder nail dust

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, January 23, 2013
Fun and funky stuff to play around with.What a great choice of colors and a lot of product.Will make me happy for a long time

1.0 out of 5 stars not powderdust, January 17, 2013
I ordered this for acrylic nails and it says its glitter powder dust and i recieved big glitter. The colors were good, not whats pictured but still were pretty. The shipping was great though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, January 10, 2013
Received much earlier than anticipated. Huge hit with my daughter! She loves doing her nails, and for her friends, too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›