There's Art Journaling Magic Right Inside This Book.
And you're going to make it. It's time to take your art journal to the next level and Mixed Media Techniques for Art Journaling: A Workbook of Collage, Transfers and More will help you do that and much more. In this collection are some of the most inspired mixed-media art journaling techniques and projects, and you'll want to do them all. Fortunately for you, there's space right inside this book to do just that.
So what kind of amazing ideas might you find? How about image transfers, layered and textured backgrounds, journal necklaces, journal swaps and more? These plus inspiration and encouragement to experiment and adapt them to your style await you.
But most importantly, you can get started right now! What are you waiting for? This journal won't fill itself!
Inside Mixed Media Techniques for Art Journaling You'll Find:
- More than 25 step-by-step demonstrations for mixed-media techniques like inkblot drawing, artist trading cards and making your own journals.
- Tips and prompts for using your journal as a springboard for art outside the journal.
- Dozens of textured pages for planning, practicing and journaling inside the book.
Contributing Artists Include:
- Traci Bautista, author of Collage Unleashed and Doodles Unleashed.
- Sheri Gaynor, author of Creative Awakenings.
- The Journal Fodder Junkies (Eric M. Scott and David R. Modler), authors of Journal Fodder 365 and The Journal Junkies Workshop.
- Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson, authors of Image Transfer Workshop and Mixed Media Revolutions.
The magic of mixed media is inside this book. Now go make it your own.