Bamboo Blade 1 Season 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Bamboo Broom and a Champion of Justice Down and out kendo instructor Toraji can't even afford a new light bulb - let alone lunch, but discovering a prodigy like Tamaki might change his fortunes.
2. The Blade Bravers and Boxed Lunch Tamaki joins the kendo team and makes short work of a sadistic bully with a thing for beating up on girls.
3. Black and Blue Toraji takes the team to a kendo supply to store to stock up on weapons and armor. Later, he gives the female members of the team color-coordinated code names!
4. Pink and Blue A friendly text message convinces Sayako to rejoin the kendo team. She's excited to meet the new members, but that might change if Miyako ever takes her mask off.
5. Muroe High and Machido High Toraji tries to devise a strategy for winning the practice match, but all he can think of is sushi, so Tamaki teaches the team some basic kendo fundamentals.
6. Tamaki Kawazoe and the Tardy Bureiba Kendo is a sport of great honor, but Toraji's dreams of exotic, raw fish tempt him to taint the practice match.
7. Sushi and Mince Meat Cutlets After watching his team lose, Ishibashi challenges Tamaki to a winner-take-all grudge match.
8. Tama and Part-time Work Tamaki has her eye on a new anime release. Unfortunately, her piggy bank is running low and part-time jobs are against school rules.
9. Kojiro and the Crossroads of Fate Toraji's trip to the grocery store quickly becomes an inescapable nightmare when he crosses paths with the world's most unpleasant woman.
10. Miyako Miyazaki's Melancholy and the First Tournament The team competes in its first big tournament, and a strange girl's sudden appearance makes Miyako uneasy.
11. Animation and Dreams Kirino gets a tip that Tamaki isn't the only kendo prodigy in school. If she can convince the new girl to join the team, it might save the sensei's job.
12. Azuma's Circumstances and Mei's Circumstances Kirino and Sayako literally drag Azuma to the school's dojo. She proves to be a strong fighter, but there's a reason she gave up kendo.
13. Teachers and Students Azuma feels like she's really becoming part of the team after a practice match with Tamaki rekindles her love of kendo.
14. Satorin's Resolve and Nomming Even though she loves Kendo, Azuma is still hesitant to join the club, but after Miyako pays her a little visit, she may change her mind.
15. First Training Camp and First Public Bath Everyone is excited about the upcoming kendo training camp. Well, maybe not everyone. Tamaki's father is having a tough time letting go of his little girl.
16. Kirino's Absence and the Preliminary Tournament The kendo team is in top form at the preliminary tournament. They only need to win one more match to advance, but their opponent is notorious for dirty tricks.
17. Light and Shadow The opposing team dishonors kendo and the spirit of fair play to keep Tamaki from competing in the final match, but they only succeed in strengthening her will to win.
18. The Tournament and Muroe High After That Tamaki uncharacteristically unleashes a devastating attack, and Toraji makes an honorable - but difficult - decision. If the team is destined to win, it will be up to Kirino make it so.
19. The Armadillo and the Pangolin Miyako agrees to a Kendo showdown with a pushy American - winner gets Donny! Miya-miya fights from the heart, but the foreigner attacks with a highly advanced technique.
20. Braver and Shinaider Yuuji invites Tamaki to the amusement park for what may - or may not be - a date. If love is in the air, it'll have to take a backseat to Blade Braver!
21. Tamaki Kawazoe and Rin Suzuki Tamaki and Rin both love Blade Braver, but their favorite characters are mortal enemies. When the girls visit the show's set, an animated rivalry spills into reality.
22. Winners and Losers A kendo tournament becomes a grudge match when Miyako battles her rival for Donny and Tamaki finally encounters an opponent who can match her skill level.
23. Lies and Silence Tamaki's stunning loss to Rin crushed the morale of the kendo club, and things only get worse when the principal summons Toraji to his office for a less-than-pleasant chat.
24. The Sword and the Way After Miyako and Tamaki resign, Kirino does her best to hold the kendo club together. But even she can't handle a downtrodden sensei and a looming suspension.
25. Kendo and What it Brings About Next up for the reunited kendo club is a tournament ripe for revenge. Miyako gets a chance to silence her rival, and Tamaki is destined for a rematch with Rin!
26. "Since Then" and "From Here on Out" Tamaki doesn't know what to do when some freshmen show up to check out the kendo club. Kirino ponders life after high school, and a familiar face returns to the dojo.
|Starring||Chris Burnett, Luci Christian|
|Supporting actors||Leah Clark, Terri Doty, Stephen Hoff, Cherami Leigh, Brina Palencia, Christopher Sabat, Carrie Savage, Ian Sinclair, Sean Teague, Tyler Walker|
|Producers||Justin Cook, Gen Fukunaga, Carly Hunter, Tyler Walker|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|