4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, but adorable, sadly had to return :(
Published on October 6, 2012 by carorosew

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrower than most
Love Miz Mooz shoes; I own an embarassingly many pairs. This style, though, fits very narrow where my toes connect with my foot. Have had the shoes stretched, twice.... I thought maybe the pair I got was defective, so I tried a pair on at a department store with the same result. Maybe it's because I have high arches. Who knows. Beware anyway.
Published on April 13, 2012 by Jane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrower than most, April 13, 2012
Jane (Tacoma, WA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, but adorable, sadly had to return :(, October 6, 2012
I absolutely loved these shoes, but they were too small for me. I ordered size 7.5 Medium, and they were extremely tight all over when I tried them on with bare feet. My feet are slightly wide, but wide-width shoes are always too big for me, and I have never had any major issues wearing regular-width shoes. These shoes were tight length-wise as well. I will definitely consider buying Miz Mooz shoes in the future; but will know to go up to size 8. These shoes appeared quite well-made and had a nice sole, etc. Still bummed out I had to return them. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these shoes, October 6, 2012
Deborah (SCHENECTADY, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
These are the coolest shoes leaving a wide enough toe area so you can wiggle your toes but the shoe is narrow enough at the heel so there's no slipping when you walk. They are well made and very comfortable, nice and flat like a ballet shoe but just enough padding to make them more comfortable. True to size and I think they make my feet look smaller too! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe, June 12, 2014
Lovely, sturdy, well-made shoe. A darling shoe, really. It just fits a tad small. I would've order 1/2 larger had I known.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable, January 31, 2014
I love mizz mooz! They make shoes for shoe lovers and people who just wear them to protect their feet. Comfortable and practical - I wear their shoes everywhere! Great quality as well.

Be cognizant - They size a half-size small though. I usually wear a 7 1/2, but buy an 8 in this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, January 21, 2014
This brand makes particularly durable shoes. Most often, this does not go hand in hand with cuteness but these shoes are the best of both worlds. They look adorable with just about everything. I'm very hard on my shoes and I'm on my feet alot at work and these are the only flat I have been able to wear comfortably all day. They also fit like a dream and I have never gotten blisters. If you want to invest in a quality shoe, I would recommend this brand any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes!!!, December 21, 2013
sarah (erie, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I love these so much I bought two pairs, one is in the box in my closet waiting for the other pair to wear out. I know it's a little OCD but it's hard to find perfect Mary Janes! I love the color. I wish they would make more!!!
They fit perfectly :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight on the top, December 5, 2013
I love the look of Miz Mooz shoes and have ordered 3 different pairs in different styles but had to send them all back due to the same issue: they are too tight on the top of my foot. The length and width and fine, but they dig in on the top of my foot-just not enough clearance. I do not have swollen or "fat" feet and have never had this problem with other shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shoe, September 4, 2013
I was a little put off by the color. It is just like the picture: somehow I thought it was going to be different. Anyway, i like the way it fits and it is very comfortable so I will wear it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated, fun and comfy, July 26, 2013
These shoes are going to be the perfect addition to my work wardrobe, spicing up both pant and skirt outfits. I'm usually a size 8 and the 8's fit great. Nice wide toebox.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›