We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Large hoops earrings embellished with sterling silver and yellow gold faceted beads
- Fishhook backings
- Made in the USA
Shop studs, hoops, and more in our Fashion Earrings selection. Choose from gold, sterling silver, diamond and more. Shop Fashion Earrings.
Update your hoop collection with elegant, textured style. This set by Mizuki boasts lustrous beads with two metal tones that transition seamlessly under your lobes.
Mizuki was founded in 1996 by designers Mizuki Nagasawa and Alan Goltz, both graduates of New York's School of Visual Arts. Like so many talented designers, Mizuki started out making jewelry for herself, and demand and popularity quickly followed. With New York's artsy Soho district as a backdrop, Mizuki aims to express the ever-present intersections between art and fashion.
Cherishing the differences between high fashion and gritty street wear, Mizuki jewelry is edgy with a classic side. Mizuki combines precious metals with jewels and stones in innovative designs that are both trendy and sophisticated. An element of excitement dominates each piece of jewelry, as Mizuki is always looking to fresh fine art and culture for inspiration in her statement pieces.
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0073AB7WK
- Item model number: E3C3
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: