5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in cool, damp weather
I bought these gloves at the recommendation of a local running store. They are perfect for cold, wet Washington winters. I've worn them comfortably in wind, rain, and snow. They feel warm when you put them on, but as your body heats up, they cool down. Your hands are never cold, but they are also never so warm that you want to remove the gloves.
Published on December 28, 2008 by Jodie Ray Kelley

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great
The gloves keep your hands fairly warm, but my fingertips still freeze for the first couple of miles I run, then my hands start to sweat. Considering they were almost $30 (counting shipping) I was disappointed.
Published on December 13, 2010 by nataliealayne3

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in cool, damp weather, December 28, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome glove for the price!, March 12, 2008
The gloves are very comfortable, feel soft, and really "breath" yet keeps your hands warm. I mean, you can feel the "coolness" in the air but your hands are still warm... it sounds weird; it's even weirder to feel it. I have never felt my hands cold while wearing these gloves. I put them on and forget about them. I'm glad I bought these after I lost my last pair.

I live in central Texas so the weather hardly ever gets below 30 degrees, and if it does I never run. This glove might not work if it gets in the sub 30s. Overall, it's worth every penny. Best of luck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like them!, November 26, 2010
I ordered these gloves for outdoor exercise while in Afghanistan at 7300 feet. They are perfect for that. My hands easily get overheated while working out. These work to stave off the chill while avoiding sweaty hands which require glove removal, then replacement, etc. They are not truly "warm winter" gloves, for general standing outside as my fingers get a little cool. The size is true, fit is good, fingers fit well which is unusual for a unisex glove.
I do wish the company would ship APO. I had to ship them to my home and have them forwarded to me here which delayed me receiving them by a few weeks. Overal, very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great, December 13, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gloves, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Mizuno Breath Thermo Run Glove (Apparel)
These gloves are very comfortable. Great for keeping your hands warm and since they are very light you won't even notice you're wearing them. Maybe a little bit over expensive, but still great gloves. I always lose my gloves, and I make sure I don't lose these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent gloves, June 19, 2012
B. Ong (Wichita, KS) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mizuno Breath Thermo Run Glove (Apparel)
Hrmm these gloves are alright, they feel like normal knit gloves. Just keep in mind these gloves don't have any leather or anything to give the gloves any traction and they're knit so they won't block wind. They keep my hands warm when its chilly though and i've never felt terribly sweaty in them so I guess they work. I'd be curious about trying other gloves but i'm still happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Alien gloves, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Mizuno Breath Thermo Run Glove (Apparel)
My husband and I have both tried these gloves and they don't fit either of us. Although the gloves fit nicely on our hands, the fingers are extremely long (we term them "alien gloves" for this reason).

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT impressed, January 24, 2012
These do NOT keep my hands warm while running in the cold. It's not even close to freezing temps either. Disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloves are the best, December 11, 2010
I love these gloves. The only thing I would make note of is the size. I got the small and they are still a little big on me. Not unwearable, but not as snug as I would like. I have small hands though so it's probably more my problem and not the gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold runs, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Mizuno Breath Thermo Run Glove (Apparel)
These gloves do a great job of keeping your hands warm on those 40-50 degree days. I wouldn't give them a shot in freezing temps. But in the late winter in central Japan they held up fine. Their main feature is that they block the wind and keep some of your body heat in your hands. After a few miles of running my hands got warm enough that I had to take them off. They're also handy as an inner liner for any other gloves you have.

Buy them for running and use them as a glove liner as well.

Rate and Discover Movies