Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mizuno World Win GXF75 Baseball First Baseman's Mitt (12.5-Inch)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 5, 2011
My son was looking for a firstbasemen's glove that was ready to use. Something that he didn't have to break in before using. The leather was so supple and the glove was the perfect size. When you are a diehard baseball player, a broken in glove is so important to have. It can make or break a play. I would suggest that anyone who is looking for a soft leather glove that is well made and ready to go that they purchase this item. They will be the star of the game.
on July 19, 2012
The glove came a day or two early so that was a good start. I bought the glove for my 10 year old son but it was hard handing it over to him.
The glove was very easy to break in seeing that the leather was very soft. He just loves the glove and always want to play firstbase. I would highly recomend this glove for any age, I would buy another one again if I needed one.
on December 6, 2015
This is a great glove. I bought this glove to play catch-ball with my son, and I'm really satisfied with this glove. The leather is good and soft, so you will get used to this in less than an hour after you start using it, and it gets better every time.
on April 17, 2014
My son and I have been very impressed with the glove. It took a couple of days to break in, but a good quality glove should. He is just turning 12 so I was a little concerned it would be too big but it fits his hand fine and he has made a number of good scoops with it already.
on July 27, 2012
Well made, great fit, very good price, breaks-in quickly and was game ready within a week. I prefer the fit of the World Win to the Franchise for First Base - I have the Franchise catchers mitt and love that product as well. I brought this for my 13-year-old son - I will be buying one for myself soon. He has a Mizuno fielders glove and catchers mitt as well (I'd share, but I'm a lefty!). Obviously I like the Mizuno product...find it, give it a try and I'll bet you will not be disappointed...you can pay twice as much for gloves that will never have the same fit, finish, and durablity as these.
on April 25, 2015
My son has been begging me for a first baseman's mitt for two years. He has been a utility player over the past couple of years, so I told him I wasn't going to spend money on a first base mitt until I saw that he was going to consistently play first base. He joined a 12U travel team this year and he started regularly playing first base in the first couple of games, so I had to hold true to my word. Since we were already into the season, I wanted a mitt that we could break in easily and quickly. This glove was the top ranked 1st base mitt at JustBallGloves.com early in the season and was one of the cheapest. However, they still wanted $90 for it. Boy, was I happy when I found it on Amazon for $60-$65 and since I have Prime...free shipping, too! Most of the reviews were positive and most everyone stated that the mitt was easy to break in. This was also true for us. I broke the glove in according the Lee Chilton's (The Gloveman's) procedure in this article from the LA Times: http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/22/sports/la-sp-erskine-20120222. I microwaved a wet towel and wrapped the glove (with a ball in the pocket) in the towel once a day for three days straight. After a couple of practices, the glove was ready to go. My son swears by the glove. He thinks it's magical. All I can say is that he has become a ball eating machine at first base. He had a hard ground ball at him in a blink of an eye at a game last night and he stop it cold in its tracks with the glove. One of his coaches called him, "His hero" twice--once on that play plus another long stretch and grab put out. The coaches also said he was their best fielder that night. We even had an awesome come from behind win in the last inning and my son's performance was largely responsible for it. My son thinks it's because of his "magic" glove. The only magic in the glove is that it's instilled a confidence that I never seen before in my son, and it is a lot more fun to watch him play.
on March 13, 2016
My son is 12 years old his about 5'4 and the glove fits perfectly. He loves the way it feels and his breaking it in fast .Mizuno makes great products and I'm thinking of getting him mizuno catchers mitt seen he plays catcher too Delivery was super fast ,I order it on Friday morning and by Saturday afternoon it was here and that was without prime .Good glove for kids 11-12yrs old
on October 17, 2015
I bought this glove because I have been regularly playing first base in an adult softball league. My old glove was so broken in that I was worried that it would take months before I was comfortable with this glove. As soon as I got the glove I gave it a quick soak in warm water and then threw it in the dryer for about 15 minutes. After I pulled it out I worked the pocket for a little while and then used a few rubber bands to tie the glove down with a softball in the pocket. I made sure to take the rubber bands off and throw the glove in the dryer then then work the glove for about 15 minutes every day until it was 100% dry. After about 5 days it feels like I've had this glove for months. I love it. This glove eats balls like its nothing. Definitely the most bang for your buck.
on May 1, 2016
Great product. Leather is soft and took no time to break in. When I was picking out the glove I was going to get I was between this glove and the Rawlings Renegade. I chose this one because I have had a great experience with Mizuno products and I tested the Renegade out and while it is a good glove the leather was much tougher. Overall, would definitely buy again.
on January 8, 2014
I love this glove becuase it is easy to break-in, has proper weight, and good feeling. While catching balls with my friends, I was happy with that it worked very well compared with my other gloves.