5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase!
Been shopping for a volleyball shoes for a while now and this seems to be it. Very light and traction is great! Fits well and ankle protection is good! Shipped to home exactly as the date they said.
Published 12 months ago by Mon Veloso

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe... But really narrow
Published 3 months ago by Jesse K Repp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase!, July 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars All I hoped for, June 10, 2013
Play volleyball regularly and need shoes that are kind to my arch and heel/achilles. These shoes are great. Great support and light. My feet appreciate the love.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, October 22, 2013
Shoe breathes really well. It may be built to accomodate an ankle bracd; however I don't wear ankle braces, so the shoe fits sort of large for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, June 22, 2014
LKG (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I tried these and the Mizuno Wave Bolt 3's and ultimately chose these. I liked them both a lot. This one had just a bit more structure in the uppers and was the lightest shoe I've tried for a while. They are grippy, cushioned, and incredibly breathable. It has a very open mesh on the top and some vents on the bottom. I have worn Adidas, Asics, and Hi-Tec before and these are my favorite so far. Adidas had a great shoe with the Stabile 7, but then each model after that got worse. Aric's shoes are very popular bit I find them a bit flat and less cushioned.

Only worries are 1) is the mesh is durable; and 2) could I roll my ankle to the outside?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, worth the price, June 11, 2014
These shoes are great, they fit well, look great and provide a great deal of support to your ankles. It was easier to jump and overall these are excellent volleyball shoes. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars High performance shoes for a good price, May 15, 2014
Just what you need for an excellent performance and for a good price. As always, Mizuno means quality and high performance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoe!!, April 15, 2014
nice product and like it!!! I would say if you are thinking of buying something like this. This is the right product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, April 1, 2014
perfct for the job!!! great fit and performs awesome! looks great and the lates sole is awesome to play with!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe... But really narrow, March 31, 2014
I currently own a pair of Mizuno wave lightning 6. Liking my existing shoes I ordered a new pair of RX2s in the same size and they did not fit the same way. After inspecting the shows side by side, the new shoes are 3/8 narrower and slightly longer in a size 14. Unfortunately I needed to return and am going to give the Aisics a try, hopefully they are shaped more like a real foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice style. The shoe breathes!, March 20, 2014
Just purchased this pair of volleyball shoes for my son. He was very pleased with both the fit and how the shoes breath. There's a thin mesh on the top of the shoe which allows your feed to breath, as well as venting on the bottom. Hopefully, this will cut down on the stinky shoe syndrome. Have always trusted Mizuno to have comfortable, dependable volleyball shoes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›