Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Mizuno Neo Cart Bags Black
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player
      

Mizuno Neo Cart Bags Black

by Mizuno

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
  • Mizuno
  • NEW
  • Unisex

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed


Product Description



Golf Bag Specifications:

  • BRAND: Mizuno
  • COLOR: Black
  • MODEL: Neo Cart Bag
  • MODEL SPECIFICS:9" 14-way top with full length dividers, separate putter storage tube, 9 zippered pockets for all your needs, including a soft lined range finder pouch, easy opening pelican pocket, insulated Mizuno chiller pouch, golf glove grip, Mizuno shower cap, umbrella holder.
  • CONDITION: New
  • CONDITION SPECIFICS: New condition 10, still in the original box!

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 38 inches ; 11 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 11 pounds
  • ASIN: B007N8N31A
  • Item model number: Neo Cart Bag
  • Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?


Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
2
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
See both customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

By arthur on August 3, 2013
Verified Purchase
I walk with a pull cart 90% of the time so I felt like I could do with a cart bag since the other 10% of the time i ride in a cart. I also have a Jones carry bag for those days when I want to walk and carry so this fits nicely for my needs.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Nancy on May 29, 2013
Verified Purchase
Husband got new clubs and bag. Last set was 30 yrs old. He's very happy with this purchase. Birthday gift.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customer Images

Search