5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice glove for the price!, July 27, 2011
Glove took me just a couple hours to break in because of the pre-brokin feel. rubbed shaving cream all over it then heated it up in oven a few times. let cool with ball in pocket. then pounded ball in pocket for 20 mins or so. my 9 yr old son loved it and could use it right away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Glove for u10, July 1, 2011
This is a great glove for kids in the u10 range. Leather is soft so it breaks in easily and quickly. Adjustable strap helps hold it in place for little arms and it has a special slot for the thumb that helps little hands close on the ball. It has a generous pocket which is especially useful for kids making the transition to a hard baseball from the softer baseballs for the younger levels.

My 8 year old's ability to catch improved immensely when we upgraded from the 10 inch to this 11 inch glove. This is the first Mizuno product I've purchased having always been exclusively Rawlings and I can't say I'm disappointed. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!
TWS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice glove for the $$$, June 4, 2011
This review is from: Mizuno Prospect GPL1102 Youth Baseball Glove (11-Inch) (Sports)
My 8 yr old son has big hands and he likes this glove. Should be good for at least 2 or 3 years. Soft leather, but we still oiled it up. I wish I had one this nice growing up.

4.0 out of 5 stars good glove for 8 yr old. Should las a few years, May 20, 2010
Mizuno is a good glove. My 8 yr. old boy loves it. Is doing well with it. This glove should be a good glove for years to come.

Rate and Discover Movies