Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mizuno Prospect GPL1153 Youth Baseball Glove (11.5-Inch)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

100%

on February 3, 2011
Not knowing too much about baseball gloves, I read a bit on the net about Mizuno gloves and decided to get this for my son.

It is a terrific glove which doesn't really require breaking in at all and is very flexible, ideal for young hands. I will definitely be looking at more Mizuno gloves once he grows out of this one.
on June 7, 2011
Glove is easy for my seven year old to close and has deep pocket for ease of catching balls. The adjust strap works great keep the glove on his hand and in the right position as not slipping. Great Value and construction and with shippong was still a few bucks cheaper than big 5; and I was able to get the size..Don't waist your time shopping at retail stores for this glove at these gas prices and your time it's better to shop on line.