Mizuno Running Men's Wave Creation 11 Running Shoe,White/Manderin Red/Black,11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Smooth Ride Engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Mizuno Wave The leading footwear technology that combines cushioning and stability
- Gender Engineering from Mizuno adjusts to the fundamental differences between the running styles of men and women by creating shoes that more closely fit the different running styles of the male and female runner
- AP+ Enhancing the inherent properties of AP Midsole, AP+ improves the quality of the running experience by offering increased reboud and a "bouncier" feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight
- New Dynamotion Fit creates perfect harmony between your body and your running shoes
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Mizuno added even more extras to this fully loaded Wave Creation 11 runner.
- Breathable AIRMesh(TM) upper
- Dynamotion Fit(TM) and gender-specific construction
- Full lace up front
- Ortholite(R) lining and Wave(R) cushioning and stabilizing insole
- VS-1(TM) cushioning in heel and forefoot
- AP midsole support
- Durable X-10(R) carbon rubber traction outsole
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. That was true nearly 100 years ago and is still true today. It is evident in our corporate philosophy which, simply stated, is "Contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports." This philosophy is clearly reflected in our strong support of numerous worldwide sport events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge technology and research. Our product development strategy is to create products with features that enhance athlete performance and are unique to only Mizuno. These technological advancements make our sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile and keep you in tip top playing form no matter the sport nor the conditions. Whether it's our Breath Thermo line of clothing which generates heat from the absorption of moisture to keep you warm in cooler temperatures, to our line of Arctic Touch garments that expels heat and moisture generated by the body during exercise to keep your body cool and comfortable, your comfort and performance are at the forefront of our innovation. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno's commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 8.9 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00386B2WI
- Item model number: WAVE CREATION 11-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 2, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I run everyday for the last few years and there's no other shoes that match this one. It's soft and give you the sensation to be floating, easing up your knees spectacularly.
Strongly recommended for over weight people too (I've been there, I know).
Amazon shipping was great. I received my product faster than the indication date.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best running shoes I have ever owned. Great for heavier runners, 200+ lbs., with high arches.Published 9 months ago by CGP
Great running shoes that really hold up to wear and tear. my son wore these for cross country training.Published 20 months ago by jeh
I bought some time ago, before to buy wave prophecy. The second one is better.
But is a very good running shoe. I recommend.
Fits perfectly. Its extremely light weight and flexible. The duration also is good, I use to much and have no wear signals.Published on October 3, 2013 by Francisco Montenegr
Loved it, liked it a lot. Loved it, liked it a lot.Loved it, liked it a lot.Loved it, liked it a lot.
These running shoes are very supportive.Comfortable and made very well. I like them very much and would purchase another pair.Published on November 25, 2011 by hollywood