5.0 out of 5 stars Good for running sports
I love this sneaker that sometimes I wear it for everyday walking too. Before I had the similar model Mizuno Wave Creation 12 for 3 years. I recomend this sneaker for people that have wide foot.
Published 15 months ago by Marta Bella

1.0 out of 5 stars Mizuno has changed its design
Published 18 months ago by Tiffany

1.0 out of 5 stars Mizuno has changed its design, February 10, 2013
This is my 7th pair of Mizuno shoes. Normally, I can purchase them and use them right after for my long runs with no concerns. However, this time the new Creation 14's literally killed my feet! Mizuno changed the design for the 14. The toe box is way wider, the laces curve towards the toes and hurt the top of my feet so bad they went numb!!! Mizuno SHOULD NOT have changed a shoe design if nothing was wrong with. Too bad because now I need to find a different shoe after wearing Mizuno's for the last 6 years straight. I'm very disappointed escpecially because it's 2 weeks before my half marathon!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment!, January 16, 2013
I've tried many Neutral running shoes until I fell in love with the Mizuno Wave Creations 12/13. I don't know if the new "tweaks" Mizuno made in the new wave creation 14's or if I happened to recieve a defective pair but the new 14's are a serious disappointment. The support/cushioning "wavelike" bounciness feel that I love from the wave creations are gone and it was apparent as soon as I slipped the shoes on. I still love the Mizuno brand and will probably order more of the 13's, but I will be sending these shoes back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for running sports, May 27, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the fit of the shoe, September 25, 2013
I was so pleased with Wave Creation 13 and figured 14 would be similar. The sneaker is not as comfortable on longer runs.

4.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite shoe, June 24, 2014
Mizuno Wave Creation has been my favorite running shoe for years. Although later models do not seem to propel me as the earlier ones from just a few years back, this shoe is light weight and supportive and has never given me issues with my knees or lower back. I should probably have gotten a half size bigger, but it was not available. Wish I'd looked sooner. I do think the changes in the shoe in the last two years have made it a little less than what it was, and the retail price skyrocketed at the same time. I would never again buy it in the overpriced stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, June 7, 2014
The fit like a glove and are so comfortable to run in. Took a 4 mile run the first day and you would have thought I had been running in them for months.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 25, 2014
I have worn Mizuno's for a very long time now, the Inspires. It was getting to the point of where I needed to get a new pair of shoes and I went to Mizuno's website where I used their "Find My Shoe" thing. It recommended this shoe, so I thought I'd try it. Once I got them, the toe box is big compared to the last Inspire 8 I had. My second toes also went numb quite a bit. And yes, I always order a half size larger, so I know that is not it. I am finally able to order a new pair of shoes (funding...) and am definitely going to look at a different Mizuno shoe. I looked at the Inspire 10, but the women's colors are fugly so not sure what to do now. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SHOE, June 3, 2014
This is a nice comfortable shoe that is made strictly made for running, however I like it so much that I use it for exercise class where weights are used and no running. This shoe is very stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, April 21, 2014
I am a fan of the Mizuno Enigma however it is npo longer available so I stepped up to the Creation and so far seem to be just as good!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, April 10, 2014
Exactly how it is in the pictures. Very confortable and perfect for sports. It is the way I wanted and I just loved it !!

Rate and Discover Movies