Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 18, 2016
I read somewhere that old ladies always wear white tennis shoes, so decided that I needed a change, maybe even some red or other colored ones. I'm 73! My white ones were pretty clunky also and I felt like I was wearing shoe boxes.

When I saw these, I fell in love with them, especially after reading about Senator Wendy Davis and her 11-hour filibuster in 2013 in Texas while she was wearing these exact shoes.

I find then to be supportive yet, not clunky nor stiff and they are very comfortable. No "break in" needed. They are great for those long lines at Costco, the airport, etc. I also think they are cute!
review image
on May 12, 2016
Met my expectations
on February 17, 2016
Awful shoes. I have long been a loyal wearer of mixing. These were a painful fit, with the top of the laces cutting into my foot. I understand this is a common complaint, fortunately the newer mizunos are back to form. DO NOT BUY.
on November 27, 2015
Very pretty. Works very well. It could use a little more padding on the bottom if you're into weight lifting.
on November 18, 2015
very good
on November 4, 2015
Reviewed by Average Jane c/o Average Joe
on October 20, 2015
Excellent!
on October 19, 2015
wish Mizuno still made the Wave Rider 16's, the 17's are terrible, the 18's are an improvement but the 16's were perfect.
on October 8, 2015
I bought these initially bc team Wendy! But I got them and now I LOVE mizuno!!
on September 29, 2015
This is a fine shoe for a neutral runner. I wore it for my first marathon and didn't have any problems. Rated it a 4/5 because I prefer the Brooks Ghost, personally.

See 1 answered question