Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 16 Running Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2015
This is a fine shoe for a neutral runner. I wore it for my first marathon and didn't have any problems. Rated it a 4/5 because I prefer the Brooks Ghost, personally.
on September 27, 2015
Inspiring!!!
on September 16, 2015
Not my favorite running shoes but does provide a stable shoe.
on September 9, 2015
My wife love this shoes
on August 25, 2015
I would get a half size up from your normal size. I would have liked more room in the toe area but loved the shoe otherwise and still got my wear out of them.
on August 20, 2015
Have used these as my gym shoes for about a year. Not much cushion or side support. Cute shoe and fit good. I have since replaced them with another brand. They were great for the price I paid though.
on August 13, 2015
I ordered these because I agree with Wendy Davis (in Texas) and her views on Planned Parenthood. I worked in an OBGYN office and I know first hand how desperate many women can be to get good health care. I have a lot of stories. I wish men would have to live one month in a woman's body and then see how hard these same men work to take away a woman's choice and availability of good health care. They know nothing of how life really is. They are so wealthy, they do not get out of their ivory tower and see how most of the women have to live day to day. What is worse, to bring children into this world when they can not be taken care of, or loved. Get some real information. The Catholic Nun said it best, "Pro Life is not really Pro Life if you will not give prenatal care and even help after the birth.
on July 16, 2015
no cushion. no support. returned them.
on July 14, 2015
they fit well and are very comfortable. I never purchase any other shoe because these ones fit so well.
on July 3, 2015
My favorites if I am going to be walking all day, whether touring a city or running through airports. Love these.

See 1 answered question