Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 6 oz Mo Butta Booty and Hip Enlargement Cream
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 29, 2012
1st off.. let me jus say something bout me so know the background. I'm 5'8, 145lbs and I already excerise and tone all areas of my body, take vitamins, drink water, eat right everyday, not over weight, never had been; basically a health nut.

I got my product 2/27 and STILL have some left. Applied twice a day and scrubbed the skin w a body brush.. the whole nine. After 3 wks I measured 1/2 inch difference which i will credit to the increase and switch up in my workouts.

Yes the product makes the skin feel nice.. oils do that. Smells ok. But did I achieve a big ole ass-- no maam?!
Would I buy this again, probably not. I'm just gonna stick to my workouts and buy more DVDs that apply to the area I want to shape.

and fyi.. Maca DOES NOT make the butt big. I have been taking this supplement long before the use of this. If it where that easy, I'd already wouldn't have purchased this..
Maca is for balancing hormones, stamina, energy, and an increase in libdo. That's it. Saw Palmetto increases breast size and for prostate health. Because I'm a vitamin junkie, I read alot on what I'm taking.

So there you have it, a real review, by a real person..
Good Luck
on February 13, 2012
OK I brought two jars of this stuff and let me tell you the smell is amazing. So minty and fresh and clean. This stuff however doesn't work. It works for a little while because the ingredients in it swell up the tissue of your rear to give it a smoother more plump look but it fades over time. I did have a booty before I started this but only 34 inches. I noticed no change with this over time. But I can tell you my butt never felt softer. If you look at other Some other customer reviews you will notice that this is the only item they ever reviewed. This seem so suspect to me. I gained a bigger booty by doing squats everyday and Maca root. This product comes with instruction that tell us to do squats.

To keep in mind I never believed the pictures but whatever. Try it if you want to but keep in mind I gain a little then a lot with squats so whatever.
44 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2011
I'm about to order my 3rd jar, it works!!! I only gained about 1.5 inches but my booty has fullness, it's so soft, jiggley lol and has more definition, everyone notices. My only concerned is the price, I've been ordering since June and it seems that I'm paying more everytime I order, not cool, please set a price point and stick to it!!!
on September 11, 2011
All my life I had the shape of a tomboy, with very muscular legs and a little tight butt. After having 3 kids my once little tight butt was a "little" not so tight, and flat booty. I still didn't have hips so my self esteem was at an all time low.. That was the reason I began researching to find a way to get a bigger booty and hips. Mo Butta Cream has given me just that!! This cream really works and you can feel it tingling on your booty after it's applied.. I love that because that let's me know it's really doing something back there! My man, my family members I haven't seen in a while, coworkers, and even my kids can see the difference in my booty. I am amazed at how well it works and yet how affordable it is, even for college students! I have gone from a size 34 3/4 to 40 1/2 using Mo Butta Cream and I'm so happy with my new booty! This cream is a "MUST TRY" so you can see for yourself how well it works! I give this cream two thumbs up!!!
on March 7, 2012
I decided to also comment here although i bought the 8oz bottle i feel the 5oz customers should see my progress as well...Anyway! I started this today (3/07/2012) and when i am done i'll post a "after" picture...(You can see my "before" one underneath the picture of the Mobutta product here)I am wearing the white colorful tights :)
P.S I am 5'5 130 pounds black female i am doing butt exercises,eating more and using a bath brush so we'll see if this stuff REALLY works!
review image
44 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2012
Let me begin by saying that I have never had a booty. I've been flat and shapeless all my life until I ordered this cream. I have been using this cream for about two weeks but I have noticed results already. My booty is rounder and fuller. It even has a little jiggle and wiggle to it. I'm not fond of the cream's smell but I'm getting use to it now. Even my boyfriend has noticed a difference in the booty. He tells me all the time that my booty is getting fatter and juicier LOL!!!! But I'm very happy with the results and I will order a second jar of this cream. Mo Butter gave me Mo Booty :-)
on May 9, 2012
I received this product on time HOWEVER it was very oily and the container was diferent for what is showing in the web site and the seal was open I wrote to the seller (one plus smell good ..that is about it) and basically I was told SORRY but u stock with it!! sorry customer service no warranty at all or maybe return the container for so much percent off nothing to me the customer service was bad and I will check next time where any product I order come from and if is any warranty at all too much money for nothing at all again.....I wont take a chance or recomend anybody unless is some type of warranty about this product or any from this seller.
on February 27, 2012
Don't be fooled ladies. Every customer who has left reviews on this product has only reviewed this ONE product....nothing else on Amazon. SCAM!
on November 19, 2011
OMG that's all i half to say. I was standing in the mirror brushing my teeth. my husband was like daaaammm baby yo ass is getting plump ...lol I said for real daddy, oh ah!!! I'm exercising..
on December 6, 2011
I just got my cream in the mail yesterday it has a minty smell you definatly dont smell the fish oil that is in it it kind of reminds me of a exfoliating mask for your face it has those little exfoliating beads in it after rubbing the cream on your tush you will have to wash your hands because the cream will leave a residue on your hands but it leaves your tush super smooth I will def update my review i hope I can see results in a month at least...Its been six days and my bottom is more round and a little bigger im glad to see some improvement will update again in another six days or so...Its been 20 days now and yes i def see a difference i should have used a measuring tape to see where i was before i started using this cream and to see where i am now but i didnt but my bottom has a much better shape and is bigger i am so happy and my confidence has went up alot it will be a month on usage on january 6th will give another update then
55 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question