Most helpful positive review
93 of 100 people found the following review helpful
Exactly as represented
on January 9, 2014
Santa brought me the new iPad Air for my stocking this Christmas, so the very next day I immediately began the fun task of researching and choosing the perfect new case to protect it. I did the obligatory stop at the local Apple shop and made a lukewarm pass around the big Best Buy behemoth. Nothing came close to my list of criteria for style, function and protection. My son and husband both encouraged me to take a bit more time and sift through the enormous selection found online. I was hesitant to purchase an item with so much detailed personal preference involved and without the "hands on shopping" I normally prefer but jumped in anyway. After 2 days of comparisons and many cart tump overs, I found this cute case by Moko. As close to a perfect case as they make today, with only a few small details lacking.
* The case fits snugly, protects all the corners and the Wake/Sleep functions seamlessly every time I use it. Make sure you install the iPad with the Home button on the right side.
* The soft hand strap is very comfortable and is right where you need it to be.
* The small black elastic band holds the iPad securely open for reading, surfing or working in either the portrait or landscape position.
* The three grooves and the fourth position stop spot are deep enough to really hold the iPad firmly for typing in any of the landscape positions.
* All of the ports and buttons are accessible and uncovered, as well as the full row of speakers.
* The entire frame is unobstructed for full screen viewing.
* The felted fabric on the inside is cozy feeling and non-scratching on the screen. (The additional clear screen protectors I purchased are not needed, and tend to become dislodged when you move the iPad out of the case for landscape position anyway.)
* The choice of colors are numerous, many more than other vendors offer, and so much so that I struggled with this last decision the most! After much deliberation and waffling back and forth, I chose the carbon fiber pink.... Love it! Very girly, but not bubblegum or Barbie looking. The texture is good and feels comfortable in your hands.
* There is an elastic loop to hold your stylus, very convenient.
* Finally, Amazon handled all my holiday shopping with ease and delivered every single item on time and packaged securely. Thanks Amazon!
Overall, I would definitely recommend this case to anyone with similar needs and preferences.
~Update~ February 2015
I've had this cover on my iPad for over a year, and I've really enjoyed using it. The multiple landscape positions are useful for a variety of tasks such as shopping and surfing the net, game play or emailing a lengthy report or review. The hand strap enables secure handling while walking and multitasking outside or around the house. All the corner brackets have held up well to repeated position changes with only slight wear to the exterior pink material. The stitching shows no sign of loosening and the interior suedelike fabric remains soft and unstained (even with damp handprints, spilled drink splatters and everyday grime being wiped off daily). I've even dropped my iPad a few times onto wood floors, rock patios and muddy flowerbeds, and no damage to the device! I'm thinking of ordering another in a different color just for a change of scenery, but have no complaints on this product.