Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2011
I purchased this a little over a month ago. It arrived on time. It works great and having a roller ball pen on the other end makes it very useful. The seller followed up and asked if I was satisfied. I encountered a problem finding a refill because I need to use blue ink and it came with black. The seller responded that most roller ball refills would fit. Unfortunately, I still couldn't find one that fit. The seller took the time to check stock from different Amazon wharehouses and found some older models which were slightly smaller. They offered to send me one of the newer models at no charge. Customer service you don't find much any more. Very refreshing. I would highly recommend this seller. The pen is very good quality and the customer service can't be beat.
on December 30, 2011
This stylus pen duo seemed great when viewing online and when it arrived fast to my address. Wanted to change the pen refill to a medium point [fine point that came with the pen duo did not write so well and too sharp]and actually a couple of sales people at my local Office Max discovered that the refill has no printing on it and no way of telling what refill would work.

We tried to eyeball it with all the selections at Office Max, but no go. And, I believe the sales folks will not let me 'open' any more packages just to see if that refill fits. I now have 2 refills I had to purchase and they do not fit. :(

I contacted the vendor and they apologized and indicated I was sent an older version in error and a replacement pen/stylus will be shipped with easy refill replacement. How is that for service? AWESOME!

Replacement arrived in 2 days and works fantastic!...And, Jim even remembered I prefer blue ink over black....now that is customer service and relationship building. Way To Go, Jim!

Richard Chassé - REALTOR® & Online Marketing Specialist
CHASSÉ Real Estate Group - A Keller Williams Professional Partner

eStreet & Company Consulting - <...>
<...>
on April 22, 2012
After my Samsung stylus was damaged by one of my grandchildren, I was hesitant to purchase a less expensive one from a seller unknown to me. Having received the MoKo Stylus and used it, I must say that it works just great. A great product for less money!
on August 27, 2012
Nothing much to say about this stylus. I bought it with my MoKo low-profile leather case, and only opted to get it because it made my shipping FREE. Without the stylus, my case purchase with shipping would've come out to the same price; so it was basically a wash.

It includes a pen which I haven't had to use yet. The stylus works probably about 90% of time which to me is satisfactory. The tip is a bit blunt and hard, and I've used other brands that I think are better; particularly the Griffin stylus. It's feedback felt much better than this MoKo stylus. With that said, it works fine and I won't complain much regarding it since...again, it was basically free.
on January 30, 2012
Entering alphanumeric data is a pain from tiny onscreen keyboards, so the stylus speeds up my interaction with the device.
It fits neatly into the back fold of my Kindle case, so it's always handy.
on June 30, 2012
The MoKo(TM) Capacitive Stylus and Pen for All Touch Screens works really well. It is much easier to use than fingers and does not mess up or leave marks on the screen. This combined with the MoKo case work exceptionally well together for our tablet. We could not have made a better choice for the money.
on November 19, 2011
Update (11/28/2011). We used this a lot over the weekend. My family loves using my tablet to play games so it's gotten a ton of use in the last few weeks and the stylus seems to be holding up well. It's way better than using fingers.

****

I love the idea of using a stylus rather than a finger on the touch tablet. However, after about a week's time the rubber on the end of this thing is starting to break down and it leaves little "dots" on the screen that are not as large as fingerprints, but considerably more difficult to wipe off (I use water and a microfiber cloth). The thing works really well and is great for playing games, typing, and moving things around. I discovered on my tablet that I can double touch to zoom and un-zoom and that makes the need for using fingers almost non-existent. It also works with the Swype motion keyboard app.

I don't know how long it's going to last since it hasn't stopped working yet. To be fair this is my first stylus and it could be that it is just as its supposed to be.

You'll want to be careful not to accidentally use the wrong side. I almost did that once and the top of it is really flat and sharp. I don't know if that would scratch the screen or not (I caught myself), but I don't know why they couldn't have made the top more rounded as well.
on July 1, 2012
This is a nicely made metal case stylus and pen, where the stylus is a soft dot for capacitive screens. Works well on Lenovo ThinkPad tablet and Samsung S II phone. The pen is a full sized standard refill available at most office supply stores. Well made and for the price can't be beat.
on December 11, 2011
I love it for my tablet and smartphone. Keeps the screen cleaner and the screen responds to its touch very quickly. I don't know how long the tip lasts, but I am happy I got it. The only suggestion would be to make one with a tip that comes to point.
on June 2, 2012
I like the stylus, and I really like the writing quality of the pen. I only like fine point pens and this one writes smoothly.