5.0 out of 5 stars Moko Folding Cover case for Asus Transformer Tablet (TF101)
I purchased this Asus Transformer sleeve/case without having previously seen it. I read a couple of reviews, and looked at the description of materials this case was made from. Black leather looking material, folding, support of the tablet at a angle.

Published on July 31, 2011 by RE in CA

3.0 out of 5 stars It is okay for the price
The description says it is made of "Premium quality PU leather". Not only is it a description of the materials but is a description of what you'll say when you open the package... P.U.

I don't know what "PU" supposed to stand for, but it doesn't look like, feel like, or smell like leather. It is rigid, however, and would provide some protection while holding...
Published on August 13, 2011 by Steven

5.0 out of 5 stars Moko Folding Cover case for Asus Transformer Tablet (TF101), July 31, 2011
This review is from: MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case with Stand for Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1-Inch Android Tablet (TF101 Sleeve) Black (Electronics)

I had seen the cheezy Transformer sleeve from ASUS, and decided that I would not pay $40 for something that is worth maybe $5.00. I wanted something that would protect the tablet and look like a portfolio made of leather.

I ordered this from Amazon, and it arrived in a few days. The case/sleeve was beautifully detailed in black textured leather-looking material, with a microfiber/felt material inside the compartment which securely holds the tablet, and also on the folding flap that covers the screen. This case looks like I paid $100 for it (a bit of an exageration, but you know what I mean). And I only paid $20 for it (plus shipping).

The tablet slides into the compartment and a flap with velcro folds up under the tablet and tucks up behind it, with the velcro sticking to its mating piece behind the tablet. You just need to slide the tablet all the way up into the opening so that your camera, side buttons, microSD card slot are all accessible. Then just fold the little flap with the velcro under the tablet and tuck in behind the tablet to secure the velcro to its mating piece. The little flap has an opening to insert the charger without removing the cover.

No way for the tablet to come out of the sleeve without forcefully undoing the flap from the velcro, and folding it open to remove the tablet.

I use the tablet everyday, and the tablet remains aligned with all the openings in the case without having to re-adjust. It's a great fit and well worth the $20 on Amazon.

The back of the case has a little tab that will catch the folded cover to hold the tablet as if it is on a stand. Pretty similar to a lot of other cases for other tablets with the same functionality.

I do have the keyboard dock, but the tablet in the case will not be able to be connect to the keyboard dock. I knew that, and no case of any substantial material would be able to connect to the keyboard dock. I cannot think of a single case for any tablet that could accomplish that connection without removing it from the sleeve.

This case is hands over fists much more substantial than a ASUS sleeve from the manufacturer. Plus, you save 50% of their price for their cheezy sleeve.

If you want a case/sleeve to complement your ASUS Transformer tablet, this is the one! And you can't beat the price. MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case with Stand for Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1-Inch Android Tablet (TF101 Sleeve) BlackMoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case with Stand for Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1-Inch Android Tablet (TF101 Sleeve) Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Transleeve from Asus, March 1, 2013
Derek (California) - See all my reviews
I found this case under rated. I think it is a better option than the transleeve from Asus, which costs almost twice as much. I am saying this because the MoKo case provides better protection on the tablet itself and there are several ways to use it. I walk around campus all the time and I can use my Vivotab on my lap with no problem. The transleeve on the other hand can only be used on a perfectly flat surface and the folding process isn't too convenient. The stitching on the case is nice and it looks to be well-made. Edges aren't sharp and will not cut your hands. All ports and buttons are accessible including front facing camera and rear camera. There's only one way for the tablet to fit in. You will know if you install it incorrectly as the front camera and the windows button will be blocked. I only gave four stars because the windows button seems to be a little bit hard for me to access. I can still press the button but I wish the cut out were larger. Overall, the case seems to be well made and I will see how long it would last. I am typing this view using the case as a stand. The viewing angle is perfect for me.

Update (3/3/13):

- Forgot to mention that even the speaker is not blocked by the case. There's a cut out for the speaker as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny (purchased in July), November 30, 2011
I bought this case in mid-July as my first add-on for my new tablet. The options at the time were a little slim and I will admit, it was the price that sold me. I really wasn't expecting much and I remember telling myself, save the money now, buy something better later. Well, as we cruise into December and the holidays, I am still using this case every day. Let me descibe my experiences with the case.

When I first purchased the case, it came packed in a cheap plasticy bag with a piece of foam in the middle. Reminded me of those 99 cent store CD holders. At any rate, I discarded the junk and slipped my transformer into it. I noticed immediately that the tablet was not a dead on fit. The camera was a slight hair off, but it proved that it had no effect on it. I noticed that you cannot charge plug the tablet in while stading it up in the case but that is due to the tablet and is true with all of them. It is because of the "transformer" dock connection on the bottom. What isn't the fault of the tablet though was that you cannot attach the charger when the case is closed either. Seems someone forgot to cut a hole there. Although, when the case is closed, at least you know the port is protected from dirt and stuff.

The sides of this case slightly overhang the tablet (see pictures)but that has proven to be a pro and not a con. I have a 4 year old daughter and she loves to play on my tablet. She knows that she is not allowed to use it unless the case is on it, and that is another story for another day. On more than one occassion, she has dropped the tablet off the couch or from other "low heights" and my entire house is tile and wood. You can imagine the cringe of watching your device headed towards the floor. Well, the slight overhang on the tablet is just enough to act as a bumper. As a matter of fact, the entire fit all the way around the device acts like that. What was kind of a peeve of mine turned into an asset.

Six months into owning the case and using it. I have noticed that it is not as snug as when I purchased it. I remove the case for my own use unless watching a movie or something requiring the stand, but my daughter replaces the stand everytime she uses it. In summary, my case been cycled on and off probably more than the average one out there. From all this use, it has gotten a wee-bit looser than when I bought it. Not to worry though, the tablet is held in place by a velcro piece on the bottom. You can just snug it into the case a bit more and it is like new. Has worked fine for me. The only minor drawback to this, it slightly covers the memory card slot on one edge. "Like I said, minor."

The edge of the flap has obvious signs of use since I bought it, but it is still very functional. It wears more than the rest of the case because this is the part that folds into the clasp (or whatever it's called) on the back. It is barely noticable and hardly worth mentioning, but I wanted to give an honest review.

Speaking of the clasp thingy. I really expected this sucker to have broken by now. This seems like it would be the weak link in this thing but it really doesn't show any signs of wear. The entire case is a single piece with exception of the clasp. It is really the only item to break and I expected it to by now. Nope, doens't even seem close.

All in all, I hope this review doesn't sound too negative. This case is great and an absolute bargain. In my six months of owning it, I just listed every problem I have ever had with it. When I read reviews, especially on cheaper stuff, I want to know exactly what to expect. That was the foundation of this review. If you treat your case better than mine, expect it to be in better condition. However, after 6 months of heavy use, my case is easily an 8/10 in terms of condition compared to when I bought it. Tell me you can find another case out there for this price and that durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it claims..., June 2, 2012
This is the second cover i have ordered. The first one was advertised to fit the Asus t300 but was like wearing a pair of pants two sizes too large. NOT SO WITH THIS ONE... Fits like a glove, with the holes and slots exactly where they belong. I am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent product for the price, May 22, 2012
This is truely an exellent jacket for the Asus tablet for the price. Unit fits the tablet very well, including lining up with the light sensor and cameras. It holds the tablet securely while at the same time, it is reasonably easy to take it out of the jacket. The only comment or recommendation I could make is to provide an opening to allow charging the tablet with the cover closed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for the Asus TF300 Tablet., May 19, 2012
I have an iPad 2 and two similar covers for it. Upon comparing covers, this one is near the top in functionality and likability. This was a great buy for the price paid. It is a quality cover that fits well and has all holes in the appropriate places. One thing that is impressive at the date of this review is the speed with which it was available on Amazon after the public release of the tablet. It is black with visible white stitching. I think it is pleasing to the eye. The inside of the cover is near to a confederate gray. The strap on the inside was a neat feature but once I received the unit, I decided in a moment that I will never use it. There is another small vinyl piece sewn into the inside front flap. You may view it in the fifth frame of pictures in the item description. Pardon my ignorance if I should know or if it was stated in the description but I do not know what it is. Please enlighten me.

It has been my experience that some people just like covers and some do not. My guess based upon my observations is that those who have become accustomed to tablets without covers for some time will have trouble adapting to a cover. You may have to fight through your initial displeasure to benefit from one. If you will do that, you may find a cover to your liking. If you do, this case will in short order be a likable, protective, and beneficial partner for your Asus TF300.

My coworker ordered a cover(not this MoKo)after he saw how well I liked mine. He tried it and hated it. He removed the cover and went with the tablet alone. The other morning, he walked into my office with his tablet screen shattered. He had just dropped it onto the concrete outside. I submit the cover would have protected him from the hassle of acquiring a new screen. I heartily recommend this MoKo(TM)Folding Cover Case for the Asus TF300.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always awesome., February 27, 2013
I believe that this is now my fourth tablet and each time I get a new tablet this is my go to company. Not only is for bang for the buck but even compared to higher end cases these are awesome. Durable material and great craftsmanship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, September 18, 2012
Really like this item along with the price. Fits my Asus tablet great and I like having the different stages of tilting along with the fact that the tracks are large enough that you don't have to fight to get it to stay put.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up, August 23, 2012
This case has a beautiful fit.. It holds the tablet right in place.. Even with the four prongs on top it holds.. No worries about slipping.. The material used is also good and there's no complaints about it..

Mi recommends..

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a no brainer: very good averall., July 31, 2011
The tablet fits in this case very snug. Once in, the device barely moves. Very accurate, in all openings. One odd thing is the power plug which is covered when the cover is closed. This only means that you need to keep the cover opened when you are charging the device.

Once the case gets used a little bit, it will allow the tablet to move a bit more. I noticed that the front camera may be sligtly obscured by the cover, in certain occasions. This, however, is very simple to fix, and is barely a problem. Any case will move a little.

The case looks and feels very professional, sturdy and durable. The tablet feels very protected in it. Once standing, the case is still sturdy enough for you to type withouth holding the device. This means, you can tap away at the screen without tipping over the tablet.

Overall, for the money, this product is a no brainer and an excellent choice.
I am very happy about it.

Rate and Discover Movies