5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector
This is a really nice screen protector, very easy to install, the fit was perfect, and the holes for the sensor and camera all aligned up perfectly.

Published on June 20, 2012 by sc

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best screen protector I've used
Published 15 months ago by R Seabolt II

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector, June 20, 2012
sc (Ridgeland, MS, US) - See all my reviews

This is one of the easiest I've installed, not a single bubble or piece of dust underneath it. I used the old trick of installing it in the bathroom after running the shower on hot and getting the room really steamy. The high humidity helps settle down all the dust in the room and the slight bit of moisture from the steam on the glass eases getting the bubbles out.

Definitely a repeat buy if I need more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moko Screen Protector for Asus Transformer Pad TF300, May 21, 2012
Very happy with this item. There was a 3-step instruction included, which involved first matching the screen guard (with the protective film still attached) to your device's screen, then removing the protective film. I disregarded these instructions. My way to apply was this:

*I recommend washing hands first before proceeding with application to remove any existing oils on your fingers.*

1. With provided cleaning cloth, clean your screen of any dust and fingerprints.
2. Remove protective plastic film from screen guard (screen protector) - there is a tab/label attached to the protective film.
3. Match screen guard to your device. Lift and adjust screen guard as needed.
4. With provided "soft card" (a small piece of thin cardboard), slide the soft card across the screen guard to remove the bubbles toward the edges.
5. DONE.

Very easy to apply, and very happy with the product. All holes matched - the light sensor and built-in front camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars No adhesive or spray (a plus for me), December 11, 2012
To start off this review, I want to say know what you like or are looking for first. I've tried out a lot of different screen protectors over the years for both an iPod Touch and Samsung Galaxy SIII, so I already have a good idea of what I like. Too often the "glare resistant" or "smudge resistant" protectors end up ruining the clarity for me, so those aren't a priority of mine anymore. Additionally, the ones that have a lifetime guarantee tend to get lines marked up right away... yes, I could trade those in for a new one, but that's time and I prefer just to have ones where I don't have to deal with customer service. So having an extra protector, like this one includes, is a plus.

This screen protects, and that's about it. You'll still get smudges, but no clarity will be ruined, and sensitivity is almost exactly the same for me. I actually prefer this feel to the naked screen alone. It's very smooth.

Also, this screen protector was a good price. I also got an extra $2 off these protectors at the time since I bought the MoKo Flip Stand Cover case. I've paid as much as $30 for a screen protector, and I've learned price doesn't always correlate with quality.

The big thing that made me want these in particular was the application and how it stays on. I like the ones that use a static cling. I really HATE the protectors that come with a spray since it takes a few days for small bubbles to really go away. They're also messy, and it makes me anxious to have something wet all over my electronics just to apply a screen. The static cling sticks on incredibly well, and I actually cannot remove it with my fingernails alone easily. (An easy way to get the screen off is to put a piece of scotch tape down on it and lift up.)

Since the TF300 is a large screen, application was a little difficult for me, but I believe I would have had that problem with any protector. This package comes with 2 protectors and a cloth to remove dust. I applied the screen in a steamy bathroom, wiped the screen of dust or prints, then applied the protector. I got it lined up with the holes on the first try, but being a perfectionist I wanted the edges to be exact as well... so it took me 3 tries to line up the holes and the edges of the screen perfectly. It was easy to lift up and change -- but I also used some scotch tape to help with the application (I put one piece of overhanging tape on each corner to help manipulate).

Are you worried about the screen messing up with the TF300 keyboard? No worries! I use this screen with the MoKo case and the Asus TF300 keyboard, and nothing was creased and there's still a smooth connection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use a lot of care when applying, July 12, 2012
This works great, but it took me two tries to get it on. You MUST be absolutely sure that there isn't even a speck of dust on your screen. After you apply it, you'll find several air bubbles. Don't despair! Try to work out as much as you can and then wait. The rest will eventually take care of themselves. When you clean, take a barely damp rag and rub across the screen when the tablet is off. Rub dry immediately and it'll be as clean as new. I'd definitely buy this item again.

5.0 out of 5 stars protector film, September 6, 2013
Got this protector film for my husband because I got him a tablet for a big surprise. Was very easy to put on . He really likes it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit but not very smooth., July 7, 2012
Got the screen protector for my TF300 and overall i am satisfied with purchase. Out of the countless screen protectors that i have used in the past, this one is among the easiest to apply without any bubbles(which is quiet difficult on such a big screen). Screen clarity is great. The only issue that other user has also mentioned is that the screen protector is not very smooth and sliding fingers on it is restrictive which makes using Swipe keyboard very difficult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect but not as slick as would like, May 31, 2012
I always mess up the first application, so 2 packs are important to me. These screens are made for the Asus Transformer 300 and fit perfectly on the tablet. If you clean your screen well and install as directed then you should get no bubbles (a first for me), but that is not a guarantee as with most screen films.

The fit is 5 stars. The film itself is a bit "sticky" in its hardly used state. My fingers aren't sliding as well as other screen protectors I've used on phones/tablets. However, I think this will change as it gets some use. Even as is, I am very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen, July 30, 2012
Placed this on my t300 today and it took all of 10mins to do. Product went on clean and not a problem. You can not even tell that it is on the screen, all holes lines up and the size is cut to fit exactly. Very easy to work with and would definitely recommend this to someone if they asked. Also the air bubbles that were in that were easily worked out in a few mins, just make sure the surface is very clean.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best screen protector I've used, June 27, 2013
This review is from: MoKo Invisible Screen Protector Films for ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400 ME400C Windows 8 10.1 inch Tablet, (2-Pack) (Personal Computers)
I wasn't happy with this protector. I had it ready to use as I unboxed my VivoTab. i wanted to get the protector on right away to avoid dust problems.... the top right corner for about 3" in and 1" down would not stick. The case covers it, but for what I paid... it was cheap.... So was the MoKo case I purchased that blocks part of the rear cam and LED.... will never use MoKO products again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, July 23, 2012
The screen is a little difficult to apply. I recommend a COMPLETELY lint and dust free environment. Stick a piece of scotch tape to the non adhesive side of the screen so you can slowly lower it down onto the tablet. The screen is made of hard but flexible plastic so the lid from your case wont leave impressions on the protector like some of the wet application screen protectors which are made of soft plastic. The protector is completely clear. It is also reusable. Simply peel off and wash with soap to make sure no dust is on it. Dry it with compressed air as rags and paper towels will leave behind lint.

Rate and Discover Movies