Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 3, 2014
Excellent case, and as described in Lenovo forums, it perfectly fits the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix, except for a few openings that you can create yourself in a couple of minutes.
on September 18, 2014
While Lenovo doesn't recommend placing a Helix in a case due to possible overheating as a user I find the need to protect the devices. This perfectly fits a Lenovo Helix WITHOUT the keyboard attached. It has a comfortable hand feel and has just enough space for business cards (how old school but necessary). It has cut outs in all the right spots for the vent, power and volume control, as well as the stylus.
on August 20, 2013
this case is great. solid, has magnetic corners to keep closed. can use standing up with a bluetooth keyboard or for display, or lay on a "flat angle" to use as a tablet/keyboard. to use this, you must flip the screen. no problem. the problem is... the charging port is then on top, which is good, except, the weight of the tablet pushes the fold up so the case hits the charger or usb adapter. not cool. i am afraid this will create a problem with my charging port, so i charge only when not in use or i change my angle while in use. not a deal breaker but definitely something i will consider on the next case. otherwise a great product... ive had mine for about 3 months.
on September 11, 2013
At first I thought this was okay. It looks good, but that's where the story changes. The "crease" that enables the folding stand requires you to fight the elastic band retainer if you want to use it more than a few seconds. That shouldn't matter much because you'll want to take it out of the case once you discover just how heavy it is. The case weighs nearly as much as the Lynx. Now, 4 days outside the return window, it's coming apart around the hole around the USB port. I kinda think it should've a little longer than 37 days
on May 11, 2015
This is a tough one. I'm giving it 5 stars, even though I modified it slightly. It fits my away with a sharp razor blade so that I could get at a connector and a button on the side, but I consider this part of the game with cases. A little modification is fine.
on May 11, 2014
First of, it does get the job done,

but it does not work as i wish it to do. The 3 stars is because it while it covers the tablet really well, it does not provide the best standing position and i'm still wondering why no one pointed it out while in the drawing board. This cover case has some interfering design with the ports, especially with the Mini SD Card port (you have to remove the case to insert the external memory). So I think that is crap.

There is also some conflicting comfort with the power button, and the unlock auto rotate button, which you have to press harder to click them (compare without cover case).

Taking it out is also a pain, but i don't complain too much since its been inside forever and i don't have the need to remove the case anymore. If i was a freak that had to clean it everyweek or so, then this could become an issue easily.

And then we have the charging port conflict. The cover case was design to be used in the upright conventional position, but this is really a big problem because the Mini-usb port (charging port) gets blocked in the bottom. Its really unstable to put it upside (but it is possible). This way i can insert the wireless keyboard adapter and use it as a computer. i wish I could of been warned about this, but there weren't many reviews when I bought it.

Anyways, i'm usually not looking for complains, but rather i'm more interested in finding efficient solutions. The cover is not that bad for the price, considering it has a leather-like finish. Do i recommend it? mmm... that's a tough one, but I would say that the model could be improved a lot... so no, I wouldn't recommend it. Look for one that does not have conflicting openings for the ports and the comfort for clicking the other buttons.
on August 9, 2014
We bought two 11.6" tablets in 2013 and found that there were no cases available in the big box stores for anything larger than 10.1"! When I found this case for our Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx it looked like it would be heavy and the striking thing about the Lynx is its very light weight, and we didn't want to make it tiring to hold. The pics showed it did what we wanted so we took a chance and ordered it.

It came in very fast, within a week! The packaging was good and we were surprised at how rich and stylish it looked and felt. The pictures don't do it justice. The stitching that looks garishly white and cheap in the pictures are actually very tight light gray/silver stitching that shows very good quality. The tablet goes in snugly but easily, very nice fit and finish there too. All controls are accessible and none of the ports, speakers, mic holes, SD card access, or controls are covered or half covered because of poor quality or design, like others we've owned in the past. The leather-like material feels like glove leather, but is well padded to protect the tablet without adding much weight at all! As you can see in the pics the charging port is accessible when the cover is closed. My wife, whose tablet this is, loves the hand hold when open and using it. She uses her tablet in the kitchen a lot and the stand position works well for her. It even turns off the screen when closed. Then turns it on when opened. It has magnets that hold it securely closed and an additional elastic that can be pulled around from the back. The card holders and handle are very well designed.

I do reviews occasionally for companies who supply a product for me to review but this one we ordered ourselves as we needed a case for her tablet. It is a terrific value, fits and feels perfectly. Locally you would pay two to three times the price for a case like this. She loves it!
on December 1, 2014
If you just want something to cover your Lynx it works fine. It doesn't work well as a stand though. The upright position pictured is ok if you don't have your charger or a device plugged in, but the USB port is completely inaccessible. This case doesn't support the more reclined position pictured without great balance skills, and actually using the touchscreen will make it unstable almost instantly. Also the elastic handle thing they picture someone using doesn't really work well either.
on May 14, 2014
I bought this for my Lenovo Thinkpad Helix. It fits the tablet portion of the Helix perfectly. The only issue is you can't access all the ports while it is in this cover, but that generally isn't important when walking around with it in tablet mode. There are no covers advertised specifically for the Helix, but this one is perfect.
on December 19, 2013
One of the few covers for the Lenovo Lynx. It fits well, protects the device well, and has the nice magnets that shut the tablet off when closed.

My only complaint with the cover is that I wish the lower, left corner was cut out like the upper left corner. Why? Because the Lynx has the power in the upper left hand corner. Which is fine when you have the tablet in the case in the way that you can clearly tell it was designed for. But, I wish I could turn the tablet upside down in the case and have the Home button at the top. This way I could have the micro USB to USB dongle in, utilize a jump drive, and still be able to have the tablet resting in my lap or on the table utilzing the stand on the case.

This is why the case gets 4 out of 5 stars. Doesn't seem like a big issue, but it really does become a problem if you want to utilize the micro USB while using the device.