Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 26, 2012
Have had this slim, lightweight case a few days and am pleased with it. It has almost all the features I liked on other cases but couldn't find all in one unit.

It's apparently a redesign for the Infinity, with "leather" frame around the tablet and sewn strips instead of the ridges seen on most cases for the three rest positions. Tablet was slipping out of the lowest position when I moved it on my lap, but I ran something under the strip's edge to loosen it a little and that seems to be working. Rotation feature allows either portrait or landscape position without having to position the tablet upside down for landscape (that is, with on-off and volume controls at bottom), as some other case styles require.

It has an elegant appearance, with a rounded flap, and the case has magnetic closure. There's an SD card slot, and the frame for the tablet can be unsnapped from the foldover case/stand and held or carried by itself, with a handstrap for portrait viewing.

In short, it has a lot of nice features combined into a single case. It's not top-quality leather, but that can't be expected for this reasonable price. If the rest strips had a slightly wider edge to avoid slipping and there was a pocket for the cleaning cloth (which there is room for next to the SD card slot), I'd give it a 5. Also would love to see it offered in more colors.
on August 18, 2012
My biggest concern with this case was whether or not I would be able to use it with the keyboard dock. I am happy to say that yes, this case works just fine with the dock, and the infinity can still be closed with both pieces of the cover intact (it is a little tight with cover and leather flap), but I am not worried about damaging either the case, the infinity, or the dock. I've found the best way to close it (tablet, dock, leather case and cover) is to rotate the leather cover so that it closes over the top of the unit when closed like a laptop.
The leather is of OK quality, stitching seems fine. It's not as snug in the case as I would like it to be, but I don't feel like it is loose, or that it might fall out.
No issues with either the front or rear cameras being blocked, though I do see how that could be a minor issue as the case isn't glove-tight.
The only things from keeping this case to be 5 stars would be protection on the corners in case of a small drop (model doesn't wrap around and corners are exposed), some sort of clasp or elastic to keep leather cover securely closed, and an extra pocket for more SD cards/cleaning cloth/etc.
Overall, if you're looking for a case/cover that will work with the infinity pad AND the dock that still allows it to act like a netbook, this is more than a decent enough case.
on July 26, 2012
I have had several MoKo Android Covers in the past and this one blows them all away! It fits the Asus Transformer Infinity (TF700) Perfectly. The part that the tablet slides into detaches from the stand/cover part uses a metal snap instead of velcro (like many of their other tablet covers use), which I not only love, but it's much more sturdy. In addition the part that the tablet slides into has a discrete strap on the back so you can strap it to your hand when you don't need the whole case. Also both the detachable part & the stand/cover part have a nice, secure loop for a stylus to slide into. Also rotating the tablet to a more vertical position uses the snap works PERFECTLY! I Highly recommend this cover for the TF700!
on November 26, 2012
This case replaced the original model which had one issue--the camera cutout caused a slight glare when the flash was used. I contacted BSCstore and Jim replaced the case with this updated version which is perfect. Additionally, he redesigned it so the Asus Infinity slips in from the side which yields an even better snug fit. Not only did Jim replace the case at no charge(without making me return the defective case-a real time saver), but because he was redesigning it he allowed me to pick out another case at no charge until his redesign was completed.
As for the cases features-the 360 function works by way of metal snap--far more convenient than some case in which the tablet is secured by velcro. Tablet fits into stand in portrait and landscape mode and is secure in all positions. Stitching is nice as well. I especially like being able to unsnap the inner case for use at home--leaving the cover around the tablet in place-without the outer section-so the tablet is protected and the size is further reduced. Stylus holder is convenient. There is even a strap for handheld use when tablet is unsnapped from the outer case. Finally the magnet closure holds the case firmly shut.
Would definitely buy another Moko case and would definitely buy other items from BSCstore due to Jim's fantastic customer service.
on July 27, 2012
The good news is the case does fit the Infinity. It looks as pictured and has all the features described.

The bad news at least for mine is the tablet moves just a little in the sleeve. This causes the sleeve to partly block the very bottom of the camera because the tablet slides down in the sleeve. If I planned on taking a lot of photos I would give this case 1 star. All of the other cutouts are fine.

The case is also a little bulky since it combines a sleeve and cover/stand.
on February 2, 2013
*images uploaded to support*

I was so excited to receive my case, and it has several nice features but leaves plenty to be desired, and at only a couple weeks this is worrisome. Although this review sounds like a Debby Downer or Negative Nancy sort of review, I would buy the product again (because every other case ive handled for the TF700 is also awful). Im going to post up some images to explain some of my criticisms. Also, the case design has changed at some point from what you see in the picture! That may be where the quality all of the sudden went downhill.

Overall if you take away the pleasing looks, you basically have a button and two pieces of stitched cardboard like/quality material.

First off the bad
1) There is no way to attach the keyboard and close it (clam style) at least not for me. Some other reviews state it is possible, but attempting to do so puts a ridiculous amount of force on the tablets screen, and it instantly pops back open

2) The stitching has already come loose in 3 places. Its been 2 weeks! The handle, and on the front/back of the outer cover. I could chalk this up to bad luck, bit I have another beef with stitching!

3) The stitching that touches the screen of the device will slowly destroy your screen protector (your buying a case, I assume your considering a screen protector). I pulled off the cheapo protector and applied a more expensive one and I have the same problem. The stitching touches the glass screen of the device, rather than it being a smooth surface, and slowly rubs and rubs, and blows the house down.

4) The 360 swivel for viewing is a joke. It only really functions in a horizontal fashion, its far too unstable to "type an email" on. I just tried.

****5)**** Probably the number one issue, this case actually provides about 0 protection in a fall. Ive never dropped an electronic that was in a case and have a serious problem but I know I will if I drop this. The case uses a simple button to rotate, that's it! Well it sits dead smack on center of the tablet, any drop that lands glass up and flat could send the entire force of that drop through a rigid 1/4" circle through the back of the prime and damage your mainboard. You might as well be dropping it onto a drill bit (especially with the added weight of the case)
If you drop it and it lands glass facing down, your now putting the force through the two magnets located at the top of the case/device, and that's touching your glass. Now I will admit you probably have *some* level of protection but its really not much
If you drop this bad boy and it lands anywhere near a corner, its toast! Nothing, I mean 0 protection. The corners are all open, the only exception is if you have it in the complete form, it will protect one of the sides of the device, so hopefully it lands on that side.

Time for the good-ish-ness
1) The case looks very nice, at least as long as the stitching lasts. It appears very professional. Honestly, that's probably the only criteria that meets my expectations, and even this has a caveat

2) You can detach the 2 parts of the case. I *cant stand* using this with the outer case attached, so I just detach the tablet for use, and re-attach it to its outer case for transport to and from daily activities

3) The "PU Leather" actually feels quite nice, but I don't think most people know what PU or Bicast Leather actually is. What your holding is polyurethane, the only part of this that is "leather" is the part you cant see or touch.
review image review image review image
on September 17, 2012
Fits like a charm. Unlike other reviews that make comments about back camera being blocked, I did not find that to be the case.

It can actually close with the Keyboard attached, if your wondering. It has the strap for your hand for reading in portrait mode, but it does mean you have to adjust the flap to use it.

I would say the only issue with it is the 3 leather strips used to prop up the screen at different viewing angles are a little thin.

If I can I might do a video review.
on February 7, 2013
This is the second tablet cover we've purchased. My spouse favored it first for its color. She wanted anything other than black. She loves it for its comfort and weight. This cover is considerably lighter than the first one I bought from a competitor. it also has a vastly superior stand. At first, the light weight stand props may seem rather wimpy. However, they stand up to typing and stylus work very well. The tablet remains stable and well positioned. Being able to rotate the tablet and still use the props is a decided advantage over the first cover we purchased. Especially nice for reading at the table or on the ferry. The only suggestion I would make to any cover maker would be to figure out some way to integrate a pouch for storing the screen cleaning cloth. At least with this cover, it can be tucked behind the tablet between the back of the case and the pivot. All in all, a great value for a very functional protective cover.
on October 9, 2012
Searched for a cover spefically designed for my Asus TF700 and this one fits to a tee! Leather frame is held into cover with magnets. Swivel works via button clip on inside of cover and stops hold the tablet firm for viewing/typing. Well designed and constructed, I'm a happy camper. I would definetly recommend.
on April 1, 2013
I was looking for a case with a stand I could use in either landscape or portrait mode for reading magazines. This case works ok for both. You have to have a hard flat surface to set it on though, as the ridge for tilting is not the deep and slips easily. I had a case for my older Transformer that was velcro and would fasten at any angle that worked much better, but it didn't do portrait.

However, the swivel on this case is just a button snap. It works fine and when you want, you can unsnap it to hold it freely without the stand portion. However, it takes a lot (I mean A LOT) of pressure to snap it back into place, and it makes me very nervous doing it, as it always feels like I am going to hurt the tablet. I can remove the tablet from the case when i want to snap it back together, but who really wants to do that every time??

Also, I really like the fact that the case has a power connector slot in it, so that you can charge it while the case is closed. My last case did not have that.

Otherwise the case works very well, and I am getting a lot of good use out of it.