Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MoKo 2-in-1 Keyboard Portfolio Slim Cover Case for SAMSUNG ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T 11.6 Inch Windows 8 Pro tablet, BLACK (Compatible WITH or WITHOUT Keyboard Dock)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 1, 2013
Considering the price of this product, and the fact that cases for the 700T (compared with those for the 500T) are a rarity, I was pleasantly surprised that this turned out to be just what I was looking for. I am especially in awe that it has holes for the air vents, and that the case can be closed perfectly with the keyboard still attached, while it remains slim and elegant when closed without the keyboard. Another thing I was pleasantly surprised by (though this might be a real issue to others) is the fact that although the case has a magnetic locking mechanism, the magnets aren't in the right locations to cause the device to sleep when closed. This is great for me as I usually keep my tablet constantly downloading torrents, and putting it to sleep causes the downloads to stop. Also, it's great that the inside cover has some compartments in which I can place my microfiber cloth so I always have it with me. After some time, however, I couldn't help but nitpick. For one, compared with iPad cases I got so used to, this case is quite heavy (not too heavy, though, but the difference is noticeable). Also, there's this gap between the front camera and the cover (this can be seen in the product images) that bugged me enough that I think I'm going to try to close it off with some double-sided tape. Lastly, the lack of a hole for the s pen is also a bit problematic. Fortunately, though, these flaws aren't enough to make me change my attitude towards this product. At the end of the day, I'm still highly satisfied with this product, especially since it's really low-cost anyway. I just hope that more people will buy the 700T (and look for a case) so manufacturers like MoKo will have an incentive to improve on the flaws I (and other customers) have pointed out.
44 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2013
Looks like the design team didn't think about existance of the display light sensor at the top of tablet, also missing the S-Pen access. I was able to make a small hole for the light sensor exposure with a 1/4" drill bit, but seems I will have to leave with S-Pen access issue.
on November 3, 2013
Really flimsy, and cheap. The plastic came out of the pleather. You can't hold it up like they have it shown in the picture. It does work as a kickstand, but not very well. You have to wrap the elastic around the other side to get it to be used with a single hand, and that is annoying. I wound up buying the official Samsung one that does not support holding the keyboard dock, but snugly snaps onto the back. That one is much better, but also has some issues.
on May 27, 2013
I am truly unhappy with this case. When I slide my Ativ in it does not fit well and worse, it no longer auto rotates. Also, in an already shaky, poorly designed keyboard doc that disconnects constantly, docking with this case on, makes the problem even worse. On one of the keyboards, I simply cannot use the it at all. I have two keyboard docks and both of them are faulty; shame on you Samsung. Using the case as a book-style cover is cumbersome because; 1-no auto rotate any longer, and 2-the case feels floppy and when using the hand strap, it slides around with the weight of the tablet. I am going to see if I can send this back. I have tried to use it several times, but it just isn't working for me.
on May 8, 2013
The design of the case is generally well thought out, but, even though the leather is thin where it holds the tablet portion of the computer, it is not thin enough. The tablet would not mate securely with the keyboard (the keyboard constantly disconnected electrically) no matter what I did (it always worked great outside the case. That said, the case was so nice and the price so low, that I got a pair of scissors, a needle and thread, etc and modified it so that it did work properly. I love it now - but know it will not work with the keyboard even though they say it will. If you only want to use it for the slate, or if you are willing to modify it, then it is a great buy.
on June 1, 2015
It fits way too tightly and small for my Samsung tablet pc. The camera holes do not meet the actual camera by like a centimeter as well as the buttons on the side and top. Quality wise its ok but the fitting is horrible. Has problem closing with the keyboard still attached, closes really loosely when the keyboard is detached. Good for quick protection on the get-go but not ideal for long term use.
on November 14, 2013
They claim this case fits the Samsung 700T tablet with it's keyboard. Technically they are correct but there are some issues.

Pros:

The materials are decent.
You prop up your tablet with no problems
There are some card and holders.
It does fit the keyboard.

Cons:
The keyboard covers the card storage.
The headset plug does not line up with case.
A piece of leather prevents you from being able to open one of the USB port.
The leather gets in the way when you close up case with the keyboard inside.
The elastic seems really cheap.
A piece of leather covers part of the power button which can cause it to turn on and off.
The case blocks the light sensor which causes the screen to brighten and then darken on a regular basis.
One of the keyboard straps has to be undone to use the USB port in the keyboard.

Overall there are just too many compatibility issues with the 700T to recommend it. I took it off after a couple days.
on October 18, 2014
Using this with the keyboard attached makes the cover VERY tight. Almost feels like something is going to break it's sooo tight.
Ended up using it without the keyboard ever attached and then of course, it's VERY loose. :|
Should have just bought the one for use without the keyboard in the first place. :(
on January 21, 2014
I use this on my Samsung Series 7 tablet. Although it does not quite fit properly, it actually works pretty good. I think the only thing thats covered is the back camera which I never use, and the auto rotate, but its still easy to click since i know where it is. I Gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because in one of the positions, it always falls over.
on July 4, 2013
Well made and versatile. A few minor things could be improved - specifically the places for externals / accessories. The small pockets for micro-SD cards are - ironically - a little too big. The cards go all the way in and are difficult to remove. It would also be nice to be able to access the S pen without having to remove the tablet.