5.0 out of 5 stars 500X Better than Samsung Brand Cover
Published 11 months ago by Wendall

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
Terrible quality. Feels as if it's made out of cardboard from a cereal box. The "folds" on the front do not fold. It does not prop up tablet because the folds in front are faux. Don't spend your money on this product, I'm sad I did!
Published 13 months ago by Nothappy

5.0 out of 5 stars 500X Better than Samsung Brand Cover, February 14, 2014
I searched at every Walmart and BestBuy within a 10 mile radius looking for an 8" Samsung galaxy tablet cover that functioned properly, fit my dimensions, and did not cover-up the camera. I couldn't find any. I was about to buy the Samsung brand book cover; even though I hated the fact that Samsung's cover had no closure mechanism. Looking at Samsung reviews, I found this JEWEL.

This case is 500X better than Samsung's book cover. The MoKo case has a magnetic closure, leather texture, and fits the camera. The coffee colors blends perfectly with Samsung's new Gold Brown color tablets. The auto-Awake/Sleep feature works perfectly. I could not have asked more from a tablet cover at such an INEXPENSIVE price. I love this case: it's the best on the market for Samsung Galaxy Tab's.

5.0 out of 5 stars $2.98 for the black one if you get lucky and catch it at the right time!, July 18, 2013
This review is from: MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Inch SM-T3100 / SM-T3110 Android Tablet, BLACK (with Smart Auto Wake / Sleep Feature) (Electronics)
Review is for the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 version. This case is wonderful, I'd happily pay $15 and still feel like I got a great deal. However, for $2.98, I feel like I should write a thank you note to someone. :-) On/off works perfectly as well.

Update: appears the black one is now listed at $7.99 but, even at that price, it's still an amazing deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, December 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it worth getting?, February 10, 2014
So you go on You tube or other video website an you search for a case for your new Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, and only fine a small full of descent reviews or coverage. Your not 100% sure if that kind of money is worth the the protection for your new Tab? I'll be the 1st to tell you that I had my doubts because of the price. I assure you that I did my research in magazines, Online, and yes... YouTube.

This is the case you want, the price is great and its a perfect fit for my new Galaxy Tab 8.0, fits and feel great in my hand or back pocket. It does not make it bulky where some other cases does, its easy to installed and they come in so many colorful case. In fact, I'm going to buy another one in a different color just so I can make my tab have a different look. I'm not saying that if this case fell in the toilet it will work or you'r young 2 year old decided to used it as a sit, or chew toy, but it will work great from everyday used. In your school bag, or purse, whatever you put it in it will be protected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite 5 but..., November 23, 2013
Did what I expected - like the auto sleep feature. Only drawback for me is it is kinda slippery. Would have liked it to have a bit more "bite" or texture. Feels kinda slippery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, July 21, 2013
Thanks to Moko for such a good product. Fits well with proper cutouts for all ports. I like the magnet doodad that wakes or sleeps the tablet.
Very nice product at a fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case, April 3, 2014
The MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case was easy to put on the tablet and it fit perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars at first..., April 3, 2014
At first I didn't like it. In fact, I was going to send it back. But it is rather tastefull looking. The one thing I'm not real crazy about is the way it "stands" or props up. In this size case, for the 8" tab 3, it collapses alot. But the tab 2 10" case is great. My husband has that one and he loves it. But I really like this case and I just use a regular stand when I have to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect and doesn't hide the beauty, May 9, 2014
James M. Boitano "force23" (Kernersville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I received the cover for my 8 inch tab 3 today and it took all of 10 seconds to put it on. It fits perfect and leaves exposed the camera and all the buttons and charge port. The cover folds back nicely to hold it to read and when you close the cover it shuts the unit down. One thing that drew me to the Galaxy tab was the sure beauty of it and this case does not detract from that. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful lite easy to use turns tab on and off ..., May 2, 2014
beautiful lite easy to use turns tab on and off just by lifting could use a little larger lip on bottom to hold it without touching buttons