Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case - Slim Folding Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Inch SM-T3100 / SM-T3110 Android Tablet, BLACK (WILL NOT Fit Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon January 2, 2014
This case fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8" perfectly! It is a snug fit, which you want, so that the tablet stays firmly protected. There is a nice Velcro tab where the tablet slides in, that securely prevents it from sliding out. The hole for the camera lines up perfectly, and so do the on and off switch and the charging portal. The cover closes with a magnet and is held closed by the elastic band. When the cover is open, there is a handle to hold the tablet firmly while using it. The stand seems to work well, too. For this price, I am happy with this case to protect my Tablet.
This really attractive cover/stand for my Tab 3 8.0 is very different from previous MoKo covers that I have owned for previous Tab's in the past. So I will let you know the many things I like and what I do not really like:

LIKES:
1) The Tab 3 slips into the stand easily and has a tab on the top to secure the tablet.
2) The landscape top is covered with "leather" which keeps away fingerprints and keeps the Tab 3 protected from scratches and wear.
3) To stand up the tablet (in landscape view)--just hook the back into the opening for a quick and easy stand up of the tablet. It will stand up very tall, or if you prefer, you can move the tablet 180 degrees to make it lay flatter, so in a sense, there are 2 landscape positions.
4) The closure is magnetic (very small magnet),and when I close the cover, the screen turns off automatically. And when I open the tablet, it wakes up and I see the lock-screen without me having to push the home button or the on/off button.
5) There is also a thin elastic band on the tablet if I want to double secure the closure. I find that I will use this say on a trip when the tablet may be moved about. Normally, I use just the regular closure that has the magnet. It says very secure.
6) Pockets for SD card, ID card, and a loop for an optional stylus.
7) Thin design and lightweight. Even with this case on my Tab 3 8.0, I can easily place it into my purse or tote with ease.
8) One of the only cases I found for the Tab 3 8.0 (bought July 7, 2013). So I am glad to have this.

DON'T LIKE VERY MUCH (BUT NOT A DEAL-BREAKER):
Just TWO:
1) This is not a rotating style of stand like I have used on my older Tab 2's. So there is no way to stand it up Portrait style. However, because the Tab 3 8.0 is lightweight, I find that while in this case I can easily hold up it portrait with no problems.
2) The tablet slides into this case and this not a really tight fit so the tablet slides, and it is somewhat hard to get to the on/off button and volume button.

TRUE SCORE 4.5 stars.
on February 9, 2014
I paid $45 for (what I thought was) a similar case for my Samsung Tab 3 8.0 at a national chain that sold said tablet. I quickly returned It upon learning the Moko is far superior, featuring an auto off when cover is closed. Fit and finish are excellent with this cover. I have dropped my tab with this case several times.
on May 9, 2014
This is a good tablet cover. Here are my pros/cons:

PROS:

- fits tab 3 perfectly without covering any features.

- gives some protection although I haven't dropped it on any hard surfaces

- magnetic on/off works like a charm

- good value for money

- solid construction; good materials

- color good; feels solid; doesn't slip in your grip

CONS:

- holders sewn into cover useless: can get in only a biz card or credit card (for what purpose?) in one, and why would I want to store a backup extension card (would have to be in the adapter) in there?; the holders should be eliminated

- the hand strap is useless; cramps the hand to hold it that way; only in bouncing environment and if you wanted to take picture - but the cover covers up the camera lens when using the strap so that option is out; strap shoud be eliminated. The tablet is hard to hang on to, unless set on a flat surface (who but the girl on NCIS can hand-hold a tablet for long in that position?)

- no stylus was included so if it offers one disregard that

- the stylus holder is made of elastic so I doubt it will be functional for long; you need the type of stylus that is also a pen so that it can slide down into the holder tapered end first or else its rubber nub will catch in the elastic of the holder

- the flap on the back of the cover will only hold the tablet in landscape mode, so OK if you want to watch movies, etc, but if you want it in portrait mode (as I do to write emails, etc.) then you need another way to prop it up; I use a block of wood (1" x 2" x 4")

- I don't know the purpose of the elastic strap on the back of the cover; maybe to hold the whole thing closed when traveling; perhaps so, but magnets seem strong enough

- if you are using an external keyboard, and it doesn't automatically hide the on-screen keyboard, you can hide it by touching the return spot at the bottom of the tablet

I have been using the cover with the tablet around the house (not traveling) for about a month, and so far has performed well. My problem is with the tablet itself (not the cover) - hard to hold the thing in a way that you're not touching the screen or the return spot or something that makes it do things you don't want - especially when handing it to someone to look at something.

All in all, I would buy it, or an improved version of it, again.
on November 7, 2013
A wonderful fit to my Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. The Slim Folding Cover Case feels awkward with the hand strap. Unless you have large hands, you can only use it w the left hand. 3 Magnets holds it closed nicely.
I like the easy to clean material on the outside.
on November 9, 2013
It's a nice case, a bit tight, but not enough protection on the corners. Nice thing is that it wakes the screen up when you open the lid, and turns the screen off when you close the lid. The problems are: 1. poor access to Power button and volume rocker; and 2. the 2 straps that run horizontally across the screen are annoying, at least the lower one. The lower strap makes very difficult cu access the buttons for Menu, Home, and Back. I had to cut it and, believe me, it's very hard, because it has a metal band inside; but now it's a lot easier to press those buttons.
on November 2, 2015
This is the cutest case I've ever purchased for my Galaxy Tab. It's been a year or more since I bought it and we still use it from time to time when switching out our cases. (We alternate use of the tablet between the boys and girls in our family and the girls prefer pink.) The case is great quality and has lasted us a long time without any problems!
on July 17, 2013
I bought this product for use with my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8".

Pros:

Price. Amazing product for the price.
Designed to fit perfectly. Every button and port is accessible.
Built in stand is very convenient.
*One feature I'd like to note that was undersold is that when you open the case itself, it works with the tablet and actually turns on your screen. The same works in vice versa, when you close the case the screen turns off. Still unsure if this feature is related to the tablet or the case itself, but I love it regardless.

Cons:

The quality feel of the "leather" case, although sturdy, could probably be a bit nicer if your are going for a genuinely aesthetically pleasing cover. Again for the price however, I cannot complain. If another identical product were to be made in a premium version, it would have my attention.

Overall no real complaints, and I would recommend this product.
on July 19, 2013
I have to admit, I got this case because it was going to ship immediately and I got it for only $0.98. After having received it, I would say it's probably worth up to $9.00. It is quite cheaply made, and may not last. But it may last as long as the Samsung Tab 8.0. I have used it every day for 2 weeks, and it's not showing any signs of wear. Unexpected bonus (not sure if this was mentioned in the description) is that the cover uses magnetic control to shut off the screen when you close it. And turn it ON when you open it. Just like my Belkin case on my iPad 4. The case is comfortable when lying flat. I would not really expect to use the propped up modes to much benefit. It only raises the back of the unit about 1 inch, which doesn't help a lot. It does NOT support a 45-degree view, for example. The magnet is strong enough that I think it would protect the corners some even if dropped from 3 feet on a hard surface. Sorry, I'm not testing that intentionally for you. All ports and camera line up well and are accessible. I'm now torn as to whether to order one in white, or look for something more expensive.
on July 18, 2013
This is a great case for the Galaxy Tab 3. It fits very snug in the case and feels really good holding it with the hand strap. Holding it this way is very comfortable since you can bend the lid making it thicker to fit your hand better or strapping the lid flat for a slimmer fit. Also, holding it this way is great for not accidentally touching the screen, since there is such a small bezel. The pockets on the top flap a nice and very convenient. The "Smart Auto Wake/Sleep Feature" works perfectly.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is when you try to move the Tab while it's in easel position(as pictured). To put it in that position, you have to tuck the top flap under a lip on the back. It holds quite well once you set it, but can slide out depending on how you grab it.

It is a really nice case, looks and feels good, and offers good protection. I like this case a lot.

If you want one that has a better easel design try this one. It doesn't have the pockets, and isn't as sung but still great(MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Inch SM-T3100 / SM-T3110 Android Tablet, BLACK (with Smart Auto Wake / Sleep Feature))