on September 7, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
Wasn't sure what I would get...I always like to pick up and examine the product rather than decide from a photo. After ordering, I thought I might be disappointed, but after receiving this product it turned out to be everything I had hoped it would be. Good quality throughout and has openings in the case to provide easy access to all controls, both front and rear camera lenses, recharging connector, pen and speakers. There isn't anything you need to get access to that requires opening the case or removing the tablet. Also, the cover has a good solid magnetic catch. I don't think I could have made a better choice.
88 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 14, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
The fit and finish of this product exceeds expectations. The cutouts of the leather and micro fiber interior are very precise and provide access to every port, button, speaker, accessory, and camera. The galaxy note is snugly held in place and the magnetic closure feels very secure. The integrated hand strap is very nice feature and is comfortable to use.

Update: I've used this for about two weeks now and still have no significant complaints. The one observation I have made is that the case sometime casts a shadow over the ambient light sensor. This impacts the tablets ability to auto adjust the display brightness. i.e. depending on the angle which you are using your tablet the shadow cast on the sensor makes the tablet think the room you are in is darker than it really is. Therefore you might have to adjust the brightness manually.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 25, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
Recently I sold my iPad, migrated from iOS to Android and bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from Amazon.
I randomly chose a case and ordered it with the new tablet. when I received the new case it did not exactly fit my tablet, even though it was said that is designed for the new Galaxy Note 10.1
The problem was that there was no room for the S pen to take it in and out! And in fact that made the pen useless. I decided to return the case and order a new one, this time with no high expectations of a high quality product. I ordered this Moko case and received it just today. This is more than what I expect to get at this price range. There is virtually nothing I can complain about this case and I highly recommend it any Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 owner.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 18, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
I bought this case because it was pretty much the only one with an opening for accessing the S-Pen. Once I had it in my hands, I was able to check out some pretty rad features as well and the good thing is, I'm not regretting it:

-> The leather looks really pro and is not very slippery, so it feels very secure when holding it or picking it up. Just a little worried about the leather strap in the microfiber interior for the screen, I'm not sure whether this could scratch it or not. I just try to keep the screen clean and will probably get a screen protector in the future.

-> I did some water-proof tests and it's safe to say the case will protect the tablet against common accidents such as liquid spills or water puddles (of course I'm not talking about putting the case right under the faucet).

-> Details are pretty good too. The white stitching seems solid and is present in every corner, the color actually lends a look of class. The magnetic closure is very very strong (for a case) which means is not gonna open up by accident, very nice! =)

-> The small strap behind the case effectively holds the cover and, once you hold the note using the hand strap, the cover also bends and rests in the base of our wrist thanks to the single fold in it.

-> The velcro for holding the tablet in place is very well positioned. If you place it correctly, getting the note out of the case is kind of difficult, which means it's very safe and keeps the note from moving back and forth.

-> The cutouts for the speakers, the audio jack, SD port, power, volume controls, mic, S-Pen, etc. are just perfect, so you get easy access to the note controls without sacrificing protection. You don't really have to open the case for anything other than using the note, which is very cool.

-> You can access the charging port even when the case is shut. This is not really something good but common sense, I can't believe there are cases out there where you can't do this.

-> Lifetime warranty? Simply awesome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, the only 2 things I don't like (one that I already knew) are:

-> The pen loop is very cool, but seems pointless when you fold the case and the lid covers the loop. Anyway, not a deal-breaker for me.

-> The one I already knew, I really miss having more viewing angles, at least one more like other cases out there. Again, not a deal-breaker for me.

Conclusion: The case looks really awesome and provides a good grip. I'm right-handed and it feels great, I read a review about this case meant for left-handed people only, no way! And given the lifetime warranty, I can't ask for more.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 17, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
I like this case for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. It is custom made for the Note 10.1, which means the various cutouts are spot-on. (1) The speaker cut-outs are aligned perfectly on the front of the Note on both the left and right sides. (2) The volume rocker, power button, headphone jack, SD card slot, and infrared sensor are all visible along the top of the Note. (3) Along the bottom of the Note, the charging port is visible and the S Pen is fully accessible. The charging port is not only accessible when the case is open, it is also fully accessible when the case is shut, giving the option of charging the Note with the cover shut over the screen. The cover is held closed by two magnets on the top front right and left sides of the case. (4) Last but not least, the cutouts are there for the rear-facing and front-facing cameras.

The case has an integrated elastic hand strap that allows one-handed holding of the Note. This is especially useful when holding the Note in one hand and writing with the S Pen. The case allows for propping up both vertically and horizontally. As for the fit and finish: the material is leather-looking pleather. I don't say pleather as a negative. At this price point, the case looks very high end. The stitching is white and lends a look of class, in my opinion, instead of standard black stitching that matches the case's black color.

Overall, I am happy with this case and will purchase another when the time is right. With the lifetime warranty, I may not need to purchase another. That's great news!
on June 24, 2013
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
I originally ordered the snugg brand case and even jumped for the extra cost of having business card 'pockets' with mine. The snugg case is really nice, but it did not have a strap to keep it folded in half. Deal breaker. Send back.

My friend has the Moko case for his Nexus and showed me this. I ordered two (he also has a 10.1).

First impressions:
* Thin
* The photo is wrong. No white leather stitching, just a thin faux leather. This is the deal breaker for me. I'm surprised at how much this makes a visual difference. It's so thin I can see the magnets in the corners 'pressed' in place.
* Although the material looks the same thickness, it seems less sturdy / rugged. Not sure why. Could be in my head.
* The amount of velcro to hold in the device is less / smaller surface area.
* When looking at the screen, the faux leather warps out from around the Samsung logo in the center and the fron facing camera.
* Some of the cutouts did not come out clean when the dye / machine cut it, leaving a poor corner. Minor, but noticed when I really started to scrutinize.
* For $20, this is about the right price.

I am undecided on what to keep and what to send back.
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 3, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
I purchased one of the "used" items at Amazon and was very pleased with this product (and its condition, which is like new). The fit is perfect and the manufacturer has thought of everything insofar as cutouts and useful features. You can spend a lot more and get a lot less (especially if you bought an iPad since accessories for them are as dear as the tablet).
on September 15, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
Case for your galaxy note 10.1. It fits beautifully on note 10.1 with perfectly cut out holes for speakers, s-pen camera, audio jack, power, volume, and sd card slot and quality quild. I WILL MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THis CASE. 12 bucks is a deal breaker.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 23, 2012
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
I bought this for my Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet. It is exactly what I was looking for. I have Netflix and I use it to watch movies in bed. The stand is perfect. But most of all the strap in back is the absolute best thing about it. You can hold it sturdy while you are walking or standing with one hand while typing or browsing with the other. It's perfect. I cannot say enough about it! All of the openings are exactly where they need to be. I HIGHLY recommend this if you have the GN 10.1
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
This case is very well made and the leather gives a classic touch to my Galaxy Note tablet.
All the buttons are easily accessible and I had no problem to hold the tablet for reading or writing.
It closes and locks nicely with the magnets. Sometimes the magnet locks it so well that is difficult to open it up.
I loved the way it folds into a stand. It makes possible to place the tablet in a reading position even in the armrest sofa.
Now, charging and use the stand position is impossible, but this is not the case fault. It is the way Samsung designed the charging port on this tablet. I strongly recommend this case.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations