Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MoKo Slim Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet, BLACK (with Flip Stand, and Integrated Elastic Hand Strap)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2012
The Moko Cover fits very well with the approriate amount of cutouts/notches in the cover to expose all the features on the tablet, including the stylus pen.

The price from Amazon was very good compared to similar brands selling for 4-5 times as much as the Moko.

I had a delivery issue with the USPS but Amazon settled that issue very quickly. Thank you Amazon for the good Customer Service.
on September 15, 2012
Case for your galaxy note 10.1. It fits beautifully on note 10.1 with perfectly cut out holes for speakers, s-pen camera, audio jack, power, volume, and sd card slot and quality quild. I WILL MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THis CASE. 12 bucks is a deal breaker.
55 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
The case perfectly fits my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and it keeps my tablet safe. Aside from that, it has a great viewing angle when propped up and looks lovely to boot. Great product -- I highly recommend it!
on November 5, 2012
I used information from other reviewers before deciding on this particular product. In the end, I got the slim cover case that allows access to my S pen. The package arrived and I simply slipped my tablet in. It's a perfect fit and all of the cutouts are well designed to provide openings for the speakers, buttons and ports.

If you have this tablet, you'll definitely appreciate this cover for it.
on February 14, 2013
Well, I'm not one for five star ratings, but in this case, it's well-deserved. There is absolutely nothing about this case that I don't like. It precisely does everything that it said it would do -- and as far as I'm concerned, that means the company hit this one right out of the park. I'm able to get the stylus out without any problems and all the openings are the right size. If you're wondering whether or not to go with this case, I think you should. (Then again, you might be one of those people who doesn't like being told what to do. In that case, just research the case, look at the pros and cons, and come to your own decision.)
on January 8, 2013
Hands down this is the case to get for your Galaxy 10.1 Case is built well, all the openings align up well for easy access to everything on the tablet. This case is better than what I ran across at Best Buy. And they were asking $42.00 for it. I would highly recommend this case to any owner of the Galaxy 10.1
on December 22, 2012
I use this case when at work and traveling. easy to hold. protects the tablet. looks good. and everything is thought of as far as positions and ability to hold. My only negative if it can even be considered that is when I have the cover folded back to use it, the cover blocks the rear camera. They should have put a hole or something there. but not enough to take away a star. I didn't buy this for its camera use.
on December 29, 2012
I would definitely recommend this case. The Note stays inside very snug, which is reinforced by a flap with velcro. The seams that the case folds on are holding up without any sign of wear. Magnets hold the flap closed to protect the screen when carrying it about. I haven't had a need to use the hand-hold, but when I tested it out, it held to my hand tight. All the slots are accessible, including the stylus.
I thought I would take the Note out of the case when I'm home, but it's so comfortable and doesn't add that much bulk, I keep it on all the time.
on October 18, 2012
I took a leap of faith buying incase, it only had 7 reviews yet all were 5 stars so I decided to give it a shot. I must say I am glad I did. This case is perfect in every sense of the word. It provides comfort, versatility , great overall look and feel and is at a fairly reasonable price. It isnth bulky nor is it unmanageable with its cover flap when wanting to hold the tablet. It comes with a convenient elastic band that keeps the cover in place and out of the way when being held. Magnetic seal is nice rather than clamp or Velcro. I've got access to every port and I'm able to charge with case closed.
on May 1, 2014
I was browsing the internet one day, didn't know where my life was going. Then I stumbled upon this. This magnificent life- changing case. No, this is not your ordinary protect-my-expensive-tablet case. This case has a higher purpose and greatness in life. When it arrived there was a mesmerizing glow to it, then I proceeded to put it on my tablet and it fit perfectly....almost like it was specifically manufacturing for this glorious purpose. It was ergonomic and I felt like my tablet- using experience was greatly improved with this. I felt great after getting this and having it in my life, then it happened. I began looking at life in a more positive way... then it happened.... I found $5 in my pocket. No I didn't buy a lottery ticket and win and move to the Caribbean, I simply kept it and remained happy. Great case.