Top critical review
20 people found this helpful
Disappointed , but acceptable
on June 24, 2013
I originally ordered the snugg brand case and even jumped for the extra cost of having business card 'pockets' with mine. The snugg case is really nice, but it did not have a strap to keep it folded in half. Deal breaker. Send back.
My friend has the Moko case for his Nexus and showed me this. I ordered two (he also has a 10.1).
* The photo is wrong. No white leather stitching, just a thin faux leather. This is the deal breaker for me. I'm surprised at how much this makes a visual difference. It's so thin I can see the magnets in the corners 'pressed' in place.
* Although the material looks the same thickness, it seems less sturdy / rugged. Not sure why. Could be in my head.
* The amount of velcro to hold in the device is less / smaller surface area.
* When looking at the screen, the faux leather warps out from around the Samsung logo in the center and the fron facing camera.
* Some of the cutouts did not come out clean when the dye / machine cut it, leaving a poor corner. Minor, but noticed when I really started to scrutinize.
* For $20, this is about the right price.
I am undecided on what to keep and what to send back.