Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

on October 6, 2012
This is a great case for the Galaxy Note 10.1. It is very fitted exactly to the Note's body. The lowest angle is not flat by any means and the picture on the description of this product looks lower than it actually is. With that said, the lowest angle is still great for note taking (which is what I wanted the angle for. The other two grooves (viewing settings) are great for watching at most angles while sitting down and in bed. The case fits the Galaxy Note 10.1 snuggly and there is no fear of the tablet falling out. There are openings for every feature on table (camera, stylus, etc.)

One minor complaint is the locking mechanism on this case is quite snug. I would even go as far as to say tight. Maybe I am just babying my device since it is brand new but it does press pretty hard over the SD Card cover which definitely won't open without coaxing... but that may loosen over time (we will see).

The hard plastic looks like leather and is soft to the touch (not like standard plastic which has a hard exterior). This isn't a con though because it gives it a "luxury/professional" appeal. The grooves on the case seem small but my experience with it is that they are perfect and don't tend to slip when the tablet is inserted into the grooves.

ONE THING TO CONSIDER is when getting a carry bag for the Galaxy Note with this case because most bags will only allow for the tablet. I bought the
"STM Bags iPad Jacket, Laptop Bag, Fits Most 10" Screens, Chocolate/Orange" and found that closing the zipper over the tablet with the case is a little tight. As always it may loosen over time. But if you don't want to worry about that then I suggest getting a carry bag that is bigger than 10.1 (which applies only to the tablet) not including the case, which then adds a few millimeters to the actual measure as a whole. If you don't intend to use the bag then no problem. (I wish I knew this ahead of time so I could've gotten a slightly larger messenger bag for it.)

I definitely RECOMMEND this case for it's multifunctional angles and beautiful design/feel. I love it. You won't go wrong with the case itself. Just make sure you consider it's additional size along with the tablet when thinking of a carrying bag (like a messenger bag to carry the tablet+case in.) If you aren't getting an additional bag then I would even go as far as to say it's perfect (minus the tightness of the locking piece.. but like I said it may loosen over time).

Hope the review helps with your preparation of enjoying your new Galaxy Note 10.1.
on November 23, 2012
Like other users have done a review of this product, I would definitely say that it is 1 of the best all of the five or so that I have tried so far.

Let's start with some of the cons:
1. The main closing lid is somewhat short and I have to squeeze quite tight in order to get to the lid to close. But it does still close!
2. The tab closest to S-Pen is also quite short and only comes up the side of the tablet, but not all of the way over to actually hold the corner firmly in place.
3. Viewing angles are ok, not like the other model with 3 angles in addition to the lid cover to make 4. The only problem with that one was that it had no cutout for the S-Pen, which is what led most of us here.

Onto the Pros:
1. FIRST OF ALL, the pics do not reflect the item. That said, I was pleasantly surprised that it DID actually still have the elastic band to keep the case open as well as the the elastic hand strap (only useful if you are reading or doing presentations in Portrait - 95% of time I read and present in Landscape) None the less, it is a very good add on.
2. The cut out for the S-Pen is perfect.
3. Despite the cons mentioned above, the Tablet fits well and snug in this case, without adding much bulk or weight at all. It's no snap-on flip cover on an i-pad, but it's as good as it gets.

All in all, its not perfect, but after 5 returns I'm satisfied enough to stop looking. I might just return this one and get another just in case mine was defective.
on January 13, 2013
This case can be closed to charge and access to the S-pen is easy. I was concerned about the securing clip being too tight but after a few days it's just fine. The leather case has already been scratched by a cat and has served it's purpose well. The viewing angles are great and I have no complaints since it stays where you put it in any of the viewing angles. When I slid mine into the case it was a snug fit and it's not loose at all. I don't remove it much but I expect something like this to have a firm grip and this case does it without velcro strips, elastic, magnets or gross sticky pads. I was concerned since I've read conflicting reviews on magnets and sticky pads so I decided to avoid them altogether. The speakers aren't covered as I've seen in most case designs and all ports are accessible.
The IR and the Micro SD Card IS obstructed when the case is closed. You can plug in head phones, turn it on or touch volume controls though. I don't know why you'd want to do this but there's the info for you.

It looks like a small black leather portfolio when it's closed and when you're holding it from the side. I can grip my tablet just fine with no issues as some leathers to me seem to have a really slippery finish. There are no velcro strips or gross sticky pads to mess with. The interior is very soft - like microfiber to me. I was really debating on getting a case with an elastic band but elastic stretches over time so I read the reviews and decided to try this one.
I would like one that rotates but this one folds backward with no issues and is not at all flimsy to me. This works well for sketching/drawing program use and I have yet to really have any issues with this case.

It's sturdy in my lap or being held with one arm. This case has edges that stick out enough to protect them and that's a bonus. I was concerned they didn't cover any part of the edge or that they overlapped a lot. This one is just right. The Moko stamp is understated so you don't have a huge glaring logo either.

I may get a case that rotates but this is perfect for everyday use to me. It doesn't add a lot of bulk and at first glance people don't assume it's a tablet. Unlike some people, I prefer not to show them what I have as I have known coworkers to be victimized by a thief at work. Since I don't know who it is I don't advertise anything of value and yes - the first thing you do when you get a new tech tool is to password protect and get some kind of anti-theft program on it! I also took into consideration that when it's closed at first glance it really doesn't look like cover for a tablet. It can be mistaken for a ledger or portfolio - even a sketchbook or notebook. I like that incognito look. Some cases are really flashy advertisements - this is sleek, modern, understated and above all functional to me.

All in all I really like this case and it's sturdy for this pair of butter fingers. If there is a rotating version or one that comes with a keyboard I'd definitely consider it. An assortment of colors would be nice but I really like the black with the gray interior. This tablet did fit in a Case Logic tablet bag with room to spare so if you are really concerned about bulk this case would make it a non-issue. I'm happy with and a bit surprised at how well this worked out for my tablet. I love it and recommend it. If you have any questions just ask.
on September 12, 2012
I have purchased over 5 different cases for this device and every single one has annoying issues. I ended up finding this one buried in Amazon and gave it a try. I must say, it is the best designed case out there right now. I would definitely recommend it!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
I am not one to rush out and purchase the first thing I can find to protect my special things and as always did hours of research before selecting this one. I am so happy I did! The case is slim and classy, plus it fits my Note 10.1 like a glove. I really don't know what some of the other reviewers are talking about not fitting? I liked it so much after receiving that I ordered another one as a gift. Plus I must add the pen comes out nicely , which seemed to be a large concern on all the cases i researched. So no need to worry onthis one. All I can say is stop looking now for the right one and buy this one already, you will not regret it. The price is right and all though it is faux leather the construction is nice. In the end it was between this on and the poetic slim case. Both are similar but on comparing photos this one looks like the construction is a little better. Plus for me, I think the wrap around frame on the poetic makes it look cheap. All ports are accessible when the case is closed. That's a great thing. Bottom line: for 20 bucks you get a quality looking case that didn't cost you a small fortune and looks just as nice and will make you feel confident your Note is protected.
on September 28, 2013
This is actually the first time I've ever written a review on Amazon, which should tell you something right off the bat about my impression with this product. I use it with a Galaxy Note 10.1.

First, almost everything is just like it should be. The case is very nice looking with a low profile. I don't use the built-in stand much because I already have a stand (a BookGem, which I also recommend highly), but it works as long as you want to use it in landscape orientation. The case is hardy and it can really take a thump, as evidenced by the fact that it was barely even scratched when my infant son got hold of my device, with the case closed, and slammed it against the corner of the coffee table. No damage, and he really whacked it hard.

I love the strap that allows you to slide your hand under the case and hold the tablet without having to actually grip it. It's extremely useful. And the elastic strap that keeps the cover flap of the case held close is very nice as well. The only thing that doesn't work perfectly with this case is that the cover flap extends over the rear camera aperture, so I have to hold it open like a book to use the camera. I almost never use my rear camera anyway, so that isn't a big deal for me but you need to be aware of it.

The reason I love this case actually has to do with an incident from the other day. I was at a local meetup for parents, and headed back to the car with my wife and the above-mentioned son. As I'm sure those of you who are parents can identify, I was carrying quite a few things, and in the melee of getting a crying baby into his car seat and stowing away the small arsenal of toys, diapers, accessories, etc. in the car I accidentally left my tablet resting, with case closed, on my car's trunk lid. I drove 2 miles across town, getting up to 35 MPH, and when we arrived at our destination I got out of the car and was both horrified and relieved to see the tablet still sitting on the trunk as if nothing had happened. The outside of the case created enough friction with the paint on my car that it didn't go anywhere!

Obviously this is a bit of a fluke event, and I hope you're not so dense or distracted as to leave your tablet sitting on the car while you drive off. But if you do, there's at least a chance that this case will bail you out!
on August 7, 2013
I just received this case today for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1. It met all of my expectations and is an excellent case. It fits snugly and has a very high quality appearance and appears to be well made and durable. All the openings are in the right place and my tablet is well protected with a quality appearing cover. Time will tell if it holds up, but given its initial appearance I am confident that it will. I particularly like its ability to stand up the tablet in a variety of positions quite securely.

I highly recommend you consider getting this product.
on December 3, 2012
The quality of the case is great. My tablet fit perfectly and it is easy to pop out the bottom of the tablet when I want to stand it up to watch videos. All of the ports are accessible. My only (tiny) concern is that the latch is pretty tight. It is not hard to open, but I see that there may be a possibility of creating rub marks on the tablet if you open and close it often. I just don't latch it unless I am taking it somewhere.
on November 14, 2012
This product is very sturdy and worth the price. I really like the slim look it has and it nicely holds the tablet at all 3 stand positions.
on November 21, 2012
This case fits well and looks great. The quality is excellent for the price. I would definitely recommend it for your tablet.