Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MoKo Slim-Fit Folio Stand Case for Apple New iPad 4 & 3 (3rd and 4th Generation with Retina Display) / IPad 2, Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 15, 2012
I have gone through three or so cases between my iPad 3 and my first generation and I have to say that THIS is the last case I will have to buy. I can't believe the fit and the sleep magnets worked right out of the box! I especially like it because it leaves the entire front surface of the iPad unobstructed instead of the edge being covered by the "frame" of the other cases I've tried. There are three landscape angles, but you have to pop the tablet out of the bottom which is NOT a problem for me.
(There is a sort of chemical smell when you first take it out of the packaging, but it goes away after a while.)

I was very impressed with their customer relations as I received a follow-up email shortly after the case arrived.

I would totally recommend this case to anyone looking for value, protection and the convenience of the sleep function.
55 comments|258 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2012
Pros:
Sturdy, made well, looks good, fits well.
All the access points line up for my iPad 3.
The auto wake/sleep feature works.
The elastic hand grip is a nice secure feature.
The multiple stand options are a plus.
Great price.

Small con:
Wish I could fit my stylus pen in somewhere.

Overall:
Great!
22 comments|142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2012
Let me start by saying that I have given this product five stars based on my expectations but I would give it four based on what I can imagine to be a "perfect" case for a New iPad.

Let me take you on my quest with me, I need to divulge that I am a research hound and often suffer from "analysis paralysis" before making a purchase. I search websites, read reviews, comparison shop, actually go to stores and pick up and handle products for myself, ask people I trust for suggestions, etc., etc. until I narrow down my search to a few items... and then I start all over again more often then not just to make sure I am making the best choice. Honestly the journey is part of the fun.

Searching for the "perfect" case for my new New iPad was no different, may have even been worse due to the fact that this site alone offers something like elevendy-billion choices. I knew what I wanted: I needed a case that looked very professional and of high quality, it had to completely protect the iPad, needed to be very functional, had to be light weight, auto wake/sleep activation would be great too. I quickly found what I didn't like such as cases that held the iPad in with little bungee straps over the corners, cases with little picture frame like holding systems, snaps, tabs, or snap on backs or fronts. After I weeded those out the search was simplified and, after reading hundreds of reviews on this site and others, I narrowed my choices down to a mere four.

One was very expensive and out of stock (I honestly think I will still purchase this one once it is in stock since it seems very simple, elegant, and the cover magnetized open as well as shut), two just seemed like less expensive and lesser quality versions of the out of stock case I mentioned, and then this case by Moko. Guess which one I chose ;-).

I am a stickler for quality (most of the my cell phone cases have been from Vaja so I don't mind paying for it) and this case honestly doesn't disappoint in the slightest. Time will tell how well it holds up but I was shocked when it arrived and it put it on my iPad, it is that good. The quality seems outstanding, the material, while I'm sure synthetic, appears and feels high quality, it is very secure and protective, it adds very little bulk (a bit of weight though), and it functions absolutely as expected. Even the auto wake/sleep function works!

So, why did I say that I would only give the case four stars based on what I envision a "perfect" case to be you ask. One reason: the case does not lay flat on a desk or table when open due to the position of the clasp that holds the lid closed. That's it. May not bother you or most people but I see it as a disadvantage with this case but that is the only one I've found thus far.

All in all I'd have to say it is worth double the price and maybe even more than that. Going to purchase the case they make for the Kindle Fire next.
66 comments|267 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2012
I bought my ipad(3) and spent a week obsessing over which case to buy- SO glad I settled on this one. It fits like a glove and definitely protects my iPad. Opening/closing the cover works with the automatic screen on/off feature. The color is turquoise, not blue, and it's really attractive. I love the strap to slide your hand in so you can hold it securely with one hand. The cover folds completely flat behind the device- a key aspect I was looking for. I have absolutely no complaints about the product- it's perfect. No yucky smell either like I read in a lot of reviews on other products.
on June 17, 2012
I was looking for a slim case for my Ipad2 that would do the following: (1) not take up much room for traveling (2) protect the screen and back while not in use, (3) convert to a stand that will work in tight spaces like an airplane, and (4) was easily removable when not being used. MoKo nailed it. I don't really take it out of the case since the case attaches to itself when folded back. A hand strap on the back makes the case very easy to hold on to when it is fully open. The case is very slim and does not add much bulk to the ipad while protecting the corners, back and screen. It's a great product, you will not be disappointed.
on June 11, 2012
I researched and scoured the internet for a good iPad case, not too expensive. I came across this one, and read good reviews about it. When I got it, I looked it over carefully, and went through the range of stand positions, and attaching it securely. It is well made, and easy to use. It snaps right into place, and easy to detach to use as a stand. The buttons, and access holes line up perfectly, and it is great when using the iPad keyboard app. I am very happy and satisfied with the quality and the price. even happier that I do not have to return it.
22 comments|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2012
I love a lot about this cover. It feels substantial; it looks really good; it appears well-made; got holes in all the right places (for camera, speaker) and it does not add unnecessary bulk to the ipad. The price is incredibly reasonable for the quality. It's almost perfect but, I have a few issues:

- My auto on/off feature does not work - will need to return for another one. (I have the new Ipad - 3rd generation) I am pretty sure I have it installed properly. Other folks say it works for theirs and I think mine may be simply defective

- The design for putting it in kickstand mode could be a lot better. There are six attach points and the Ipad is snugly secured under all six. Putting it in kickstand mode requires popping the Ipad out from under the bottom two secure points. Its not all that difficult to do but there has got to be an easier way

- The latch to keep the cover closed when not in use is all not the greatest. I would prefer a bendable one that has a button snap. This one has a soft hook that tucks the cover into place. Not bad but a minor nuisance

Although I plan to return my defective one, I plan to re-order the same design because the positives outweigh the negatives. Really excellent value for the price
33 comments|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2012
Just got it and it looks great. Covers the corners nicely which is where you want protection. A case without corner protection is a waste.

The auto wake/sleep function works. Apple changed to a polar sensitive sensor for this so the magnets have to be oriented correctly which they are on mine.

The lid has a lip that snaps over the side to keep it closed so it should not open accidentally while packed away in a backpack or whatever. Has three positions for viewing and typing, and of course you can stand it upright on one side if you need to. Swing the cover all the way around and you can secure it open with an elastic strip. The handstrap is a nice touch for using your ipad while riding in a moving vehicle, keeping it secure in your hand. Camera hole is dead-on and all switches and plug openings are accessible. Have to give it 5 stars as I have no complaints.
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2014
Do not trust the Moko Slim-Fit case. I have bought them in the past with great results, Unfortunately this one was not the same quality as the previous cases. I was disappointed but continued to use the case as I'd already paid for it, and didn't realize how I'd regret it. This case cost me a $900 iPad 3. The case was such a poor fit that my iPad 3 literally fell out of it and was smashed. Within 5-6 weeks the case was so loose tha the bottom corners no longer held the iPad. The top corners started to get loose as well. Bottom line, when the case was dropped the corners were not protected, the iPad literally hit the floor at the corner and the screen smashed into smithereens. The previous quality had given me a false sense of security.
I replaced my destroyed iPad with an iPad Air and purchased several cases. I wasn't willing to risk another Moko case, but I really liked the Anker Slim Fit which has a very similar feature list but is more secure and a bit sleeker. The Roo Origami Slim Shell is actually a bit sleeker and has a very secure stand. I think that one is my favorite.
review image review image
on April 6, 2012
This cover is by far the best in quality and function. It does everything you want an iPad cover to do. It is so well made for the price! It feels good in the hands and it never gets in my way, no matter what i'm trying to do with my iPad. It just helps. I've shown it to my coworkers and three people are planning to buy this one over their existing covers. For comparison, I also bought the Snugg, and while the Snugg has nice leather outside and suede interior, it doesn't feel as protective for the front of your iPad, and when you fold the Snugg into "type" mode, it bounces. The Moko doesn't bounce, and it shows off the white iPad better due to its minimal clip-in style. The only thing the Snugg has that the MoKo Folio doesn't is a loop for a stylus. I don't yet have a stylus, so maybe I'm in the minority there.