Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 15, 2012
I spent quite a bit of time shopping for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 case that meets all of my needs. These include having multi-angle viewing capability, a thin and attractive profile, being able to charge the tablet when the case is completely closed, and a reasonable price. This case is a winner in every aspect. Beware that many cases on the market do not have an opening which will allow you to charge the tablet in the closed position. This one does which differentiates it from the competition. The case fits perfectly leaving openings for all buttons, the speakers, headphone jack, camera lenses, and charging port. The quality of the leather surface is very good as well. I also utilize all of the multiple viewing angle choices that are available depending on how I am sitting with the tablet. This is the perfect case at the right price and you won't go wrong by purchasing it!
1010 comments|506 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2012
I am using it now on my Tab and from some of the reviews I almost did not buy it. I had the 50 dollar Belkin folio cover which was fine, but a pain. It was hard to get it in and out of the Belkin, and the openings in it were not cut out well covering one speaker halfway. The most irritating thing was the case had to be open to charge!

This MoKo case does not look or feel cheap. The stitching and finish workmanship is exceptional for the 50 dollar price range, and amazing at this price. It looks feels and smells like good quality grained leather. The ultrasuede part is rich feeling. The stitching is well done with no loose threads or bad seams.

It works very simply and well as a stand. It holds the tablet very securely yet is simple to remove. The cover is a marvelous design. It secures simply and well.

Best of all I can now charge it with the cover closed! :-)

I bought because it was so cheap in price, I felt willing to gamble, but really only remotely hoped this would be the elusive deal that seems to be "too good to be true." In this case (pun) it was that good, and true!

This folio would be good buy at five times the price, and looks rich and tasteful enough for the CEO and the stockholder. But it is priced where a working stiff can afford it too.

Yes the wrapper is cellophane so it comes in clean and new. I throw away packaging and use the contents, not the other way around.

Order it, you will be very happy with it.
88 comments|176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2012
After returning a couple other types of cases that were worthless, this one is just what I wanted in terms of value, fit, style, and protection for my Samsung tablet. I really wanted a case that would stand up like it's supposed to in the case when folded. It does a great job at several different angles. I can lay down on my back and just have it resting on my stomach in the stand-up style and can work with it very easily.
on December 4, 2011
I had just won a Samsung Tablet 10.1 and needed a case for protection. I didn't trust myself to bring the tablet out without one. I am very happy with this case. It provides protection and allows me to use it as a stand. It also allows me to charge my tablet. Great product! I highly recommend it.
on April 16, 2012
Let me begin by saying I agonized over purchasing a case for my tablet. I purchased my Galaxy Tab on day two of its release and I finally broke down on a case, so this purchase was 10 months in the making. I love how my Galaxy Tab feels in my hands and I didn't want something bulky to detract from that. I also didn't want something that wrapped over the edge that would encroach on the screen. I finally took the plunge and went with the MoKo because it seemed to be slim and "open." I've been using it for a few weeks now and I couldn't be happier. It feels nice in my hands, is well built, and I don't worry about my tablet anymore.
on April 15, 2012
Cover feels very nice. I really like how it only holds it i a few places and doesn't hide the beauty of the Tab. It also has cut outs so you can charge the Tab in the case. There are some other cases that are very similar but if you looks closely it doesn't have this feature. I also keep a small micro fiber sheet between the back side and the Tab where it separates in case I need to wipe the screen.
on April 8, 2012
I was impressed with this case. Bought one previously from another manufacturer and regret it. I don't recommend any other cases.
Once I got it , slipped in according to instructions and there it was, " D " best case all time for this Samsung Tablet.
No flaws at all. Speaker, power, volume, headphone, cameras slot just perfect, an A++++.
Love it.
Good job Moko. Will buy 2 cases for my Wife and Daughters Kindle Fire from you Moko.

on 6/24/2012 I accidently left my tablet on hood of my car and I took off, tablet flew off, but thanks to this case my tablet wasn't destroyed, just the glass was shattered, but the case saved my tablet, was able to replace glass.
Again thanks Moko !!
on June 10, 2012
I really like this case. It is very thin and snug and looks good. The little ears cover a small part of the front speaker grille, but doesn't seem to matter any. My guess is the speakers are tiny and the grill is huge so it probably doesn't actually cover the real speaker.

The other complaint which is really against the Tab not this case is that any kind of thing you use to stand it up (including this case) will prevent anything from being plugged into the bottom which is where everything plugs into. So you can use this as a stand and plug it in for charging or use a USB OTG cable for a keyboard etc. (hint: use a bluetooth keyboard). But that's going to be true of any folio case. If you close the case, the charge port is easy to get to. Really, everything is accessible except when closed you can't get to the SD card or the IR blaster, but hey -- why do that from a closed case? If you fold the panel back, it covers the rear camera but that's not a big deal either.

I had a similar case for another tab and it was so heavy that if you were just holding on to the tab by hand you wanted to take it out of the case. Not so with this one. It is so light that it is easy to just leave it on.

Great case and great value. Recommended!
on June 16, 2012
This sturdy, but lightweight case is well-made and fits perfectly. I have both Tabs and it works with both. The best is the opening that allows charging with the case closed and screen protected. I have other cases that cost a lot more and don't compare to this one. HIghly recommended!
on May 7, 2012
I spent a lot of time looking at the reviews of various cases for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and finally chose this one. I am not disappointed. The case fits the tablet perfectly and nothing is obstructed. I like the three different angles for the stand and the capability of charging with the tab in the case. The quality is very good and the clasp is nice and snug but easy to open. I'm very happy that I chose this case.