Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Quick Escape - Library
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2013
My son loves to play these escapes games. He is very good at them and I enjoy the time spent with him while he plays. Would recommend to those who enjoy strategy games.
on February 4, 2013
there seems to be a bug that prevents you from putting out the fire like the issue with the other game where you couldn't break the glass. my be a kindle fire issue.
on January 4, 2013
well I found another room escape game and quick it is not. still stuck in this one. gonna have to start eating books to survive
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 24, 2013
There are loads of escape games out there, and I have to say this is one of the better ones, although short. Of course, it was free, and so being short wasn't a problem. In this game, the graphics were a good degree of complexity, as were the puzzles. There were clues scattered around to help you with those. I had a good time playing this. No hidden objects or arcade sequences, for those that care.
on February 3, 2014
Quick Escape - Library is the second Quick Escape game from Mobest I've played and a bit of an improvement on Quick Escape - Jail. In both games, the play is similar. You must find six separate keys hidden somewhere in the room (a library) to escape. Along the way, you find and manipulate various objects in the room to reveal some of the keys and solve puzzles such as entering the correct combination on a numerical lock to reveal other keys. Most of the time, when you examine a particular area of the cell, a line of print that resembles a line of courier typewriter type appears at the bottom of the screen, giving you a hint as to how to proceed.

With six keys to be found, there are a fair number of other objects to find and puzzles to solve. The game play is more challenging than in Quick Escape Jail because one puzzle requires thinking outside of the box and doing something other than manipulating the various objects you encounter. That added difficulty factor will probably make the game take longer to solve for most people, and, in my view, makes the game worthy of a recommendation.

Once again, though, the game's hint feature is annoying. I don't mind having a hint feature, but the fact that the hints are automatically revealed whenever you examine various parts of the puzzle means that players who want to solve the game on their own may be unable to avoid seeing the hints. The sound effects when the hints appear aren't as distracting as in Quick Escape Jail, but I wish the hints would remain hidden unless asked for.

Some reviewers have complained the game is too short. However, I don't think in most cases you can complain about the length of a free game because you're getting something for nothing; it's like complaining a free sample in the grocery store is too small. However, I did mind the ubiquitous hints feature, but found it to be less of a distraction than in the previous Mobest Quick Escape Game I played. I would rate the game overall at two and a half stars, rounded to three.
on May 17, 2013
It took less than 20 minutes to find all 6 keys. That includes the time it took to go back and reread the reviews to get me unstuck (thanks, Michelle). I even had to start over--there is no save--when I left the game to check the reviews. All in under 20 minutes. I thoroughly enjoyed every second. I highly recommend. Played great on my Kindle Fire 2nd gen. On to the next escape!
on February 24, 2013
Another short escape game. Again, I thought this was pretty much like all the others. Of course, how different could it be? Not much you can do to improve on an escape game except making it longer.
on March 20, 2013
The developer has said you may need to tilt or shake. Spoiler alert!!!! To put out the fire you need to do a bit of shaking! Not impossible game just need trial and error sometimes.
on June 17, 2013
I played this game on my Kindle Fire first generation. It is a great beginner game if you are wanting to learn how to navigate the escape genre of games. As another reviewer mentions, the game does not save your progress if you exit for any reason. The escape is short so it's not a deal breaker for me. One note for Kindle Fire first generation users - If you find all the keys, make sure you have wi-fi turned on or door will not open when you put all the keys in the door.
on June 30, 2013
Unless there was a problem with the download, I finished the first (and apparently only) level only to get a message telling me I had finished the game and a new level would come out every week. Is this some kind of bad joke? I have been playing many escape games lately and I thought the last one was bad when it ended at level ten! What the hell is going on with these developers lately?