Published on October 29, 2007 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the white one
I had waited several months for this mouse and had put it on my Christmas List. My daughter
sent it to me and I'm very fond of it!!, It just works. Unlike the Apple wireless mouse which loses
Published on February 9, 2008 by E. S. Walsh

4.0 out of 5 stars No fuss set-up, but not the best Bluetooth mobile mouse out there., October 29, 2007
Amazon Customer (Seal Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderfully-responsive, optical-based Bluetooth notebook mouse that pairs without any fuss and doesn't require device drivers or special software. But, its smooth plastic belly feels cheap and its limited features make it seem toy-like compared to the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 which features far better ergonomics, a fantastic smooth-scrolling, two-way scrollwheel, laser-tracking, and lots of extra buttons (and a laser-pointer!).

I have used both mice with both Windows and Mac OS X, and the Microsoft WNPM 8000 is the clear winner if you are a Windows user. On the Mac, the Razer is the winner by a hair: the Microsoft places highly for its ergonomics and laser tracking (the extra buttons aren't usable on Mac OS X except with third-party drivers), and the Razer wins for its reliability and compatibility with Mac OS X.

I knew I had a huge winner with the Microsoft WNPM 8000, so why did I buy the Razer? Because: the Microsoft has some serious tracking problems when used with Mac OS X. I'm not sure what causes this, especially since I was using Microsoft's Intellipoint software for the Mac, but other Amazon reviewers have reported the same problem. It got so bad that I simply had to buy a replacement and assigned the Microsoft to my Windows machine permanently.

Of all the Bluetooth notebook mice out there for Mac OS X, the Razer Pro|Click Mobile Mouse featured the best technology by far and was the only one to make the claim of not requiring any additional drivers or software. (It doesn't even ship with a device driver CD.) It has been permanently assigned to my Mac for its smooth tracking and integration with Mac OS X. I like the heft given the Razer by its two AA batteries, and the very high 1200dpi resolution is phenomenal. Tracking was consistent on surfaces that other optical mice have had trouble on, and the mouse picks up its pairing many times more quickly than the Microsoft WNPM 8000 when the Mac or mouse is first turned on or when the Mac comes out of sleep.

If the Razer were upgraded to laser tracking and featured two-way scrolling with lighter detents, it would be the perfect notebook mouse for both Windows and Mac OS X. Until then, it might only be the perfect notebook mouse for only Mac OS X.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the white one, February 9, 2008
This review is from: Pro Click Mobile Bluetooth Wireless Notebook Mouse for Mac/PC--Nice White (Personal Computers)
its bluetooth connection frequently, this one just keeps on chugging. The hand grip is very comfortable. I"m not sure a man with a big hand would find it comfortable as the mouse is quite small. I use it with an iMac and I'm
easily 4-5 feet away from the computer with no connection problems.
My Chief Criticism is that the white one ( it also comes in black and red) picks up finger dirt and looks dingy
already. I've only used it a month and I wish I had the black one. This looks dingy and dirty. Otherwise, good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The *perfect* female bluetooth mouse, September 30, 2008
We looked for a long time and did a *lot* of research to find a high quality, pink, bluetooth (wireless) mouse that would properly track on a polished surface. This one does everything perfectly. The bluetooth was a key reason we chose this model -- because we did not want to use up a USB port on an additional wireless adapter on our TabletPC that we keep on our kitchen counter. Most other mice require you to use a dedicated USB adapter...this one does not, which is great. The mouse also works perfectly on granite countertops...another key requirement for us. Many mice won't track on smooth polished surfaces, but this one does it perfectly. The installation was incredibly simple...no difficulties on Vista Home Premium. The feel of the mouse is a little lightweight, but that's fine. The overall look of the mouse is very nice, and scrolling is smooth. We could not be happier with this unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse., January 30, 2008
Ryan (PHOENIX, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
The moues is small but it fits perfectly in my hand. It has a very nice feel and appears to be well made, it works quickly with every computer I've synced it to with no drivers needed.

I don't know what the other reviewer means when he says th bottom feels cheap. It is just a different texture, it's still thick solid plastic on the bottom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty freakin awesome., January 7, 2008
I love the simplicity of this mouse. You just turn it on when you want to use it and off when you're done. Sometimes there is a slight lag just when you start it up (the first 3 seconds or so). The response is also pretty great, as long as you're not like 3 feet from the signal source on your computer.
The size is perfect and I take it with me a lot so there is no additional usb connection or anything.

I should also note that I use it for my macbook pro so the mouse is never far from the signal source, whereas if you were to use this with a tower that was a few feet from you, it might not have the greatest fluidity and response.

In sum, for a laptop, I really recommend this little guy for it's ease and no fuss portability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mouse!, September 7, 2008
skrishna (http://www.skrishnasbooks.com) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this mouse in red to match with my new red Lenovo IdeaPad U110. I wanted a bluetooth mouse (since the computer has integrated bluetooth) that would work smoothly on many surfaces. The Razer has worked like a dream! It was incredibly easy to set up and it works extremely well. The batteries last a long time, and it has a really convenient standby mode - if you forget to turn it off (there's a switch on the bottom of the mouse), the mouse will basically turn off so you don't lose any battery. There is a lag time of a second or two when you wake the mouse back up by moving it before it reconnects with your computer, but nothing to complain about. Overall an excellent mouse!

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't every woman deserve a pink mouse?, September 10, 2008
Bought this for the wife's iMac as we both love our Macs but couldn't give up have having 2 mouse buttons and a scroll wheel when we transitioned over from the dark side. She loves it and it performs every bit as well as the considerably more expensive Logitech mouse that I use with my MacBook Pro when it's tethered to my desk. Like all good Mac peripherals, setting it up was as easy as inserting the batteries (which, by the way, last for months!) and turning it on. Highly recommended for those who'd like a little more color on their desktops.

4.0 out of 5 stars An upgrade from the Mighty Mouse!, March 19, 2009
D. Stewart (Haymarket, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I use a Mac and had the Apple bluetooth Mighty Mouse for a year or two. It had a nice feel but the virtual left/right buttons were always getting pressed unintentionally, and the most aggravating thing was the scroll ball, which constantly quit working. It would scroll up but not down, or vice-versa, I guess due to debris that got in, but there was no way to clean it. I finally had enough and ordered the Pro Click Bluetooth Notebook Mouse. For me, this has even a better feel to it than the Mighty Mouse. It fits in the hand comfortably and there is no ambiguity with the buttons. The scroll wheel is grips well to the finger and is responsive with subtle tactile "bumps" as you scroll. Easy setup - put in the batteries, turn it on and pair it with your computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse!, February 14, 2009
Alexandrie (Somewhere, USA) - See all my reviews
Great mouse! quick and easy setup. Works great with my macbook. Good response, and battery life. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Mouse, February 11, 2009
Jerrica B. (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect mouse. I bought two of them in January. One of them for my iMac and another for my husband's work laptop (a MacBookPro). I chose this mouse because its perfect palm size, which is great for women - but even my husband, who's a tad persnickety, and who has large hands ;) says he loves it - the mouse is short and wide, making it perfect. Also we liked its ultra high DPI (sensitivity). We've had no problems so far, and he uses his all day at work. I also liked the color white because it matches our mac computers. We don't find it difficult to keep clean at all. A small faint blue ink stain was easily removed too. We want to buy another one for our little PowerBook G4, but even though I think they are worth every penny I find it hard to spend $50 on a single mouse. I think I'll wait until they are $27.99 again.

Edit: 05/31/09
My husband has started complaining about his mouse. He says the scroll wheel keeps getting hung up. We tested it on our PowerBook G4 and it did the same thing. It's hard to explain, but I'll give it a try.
When you use the scroll wheel really fast it gets hung up, choppy, and takes short scrolls down, or up, Sometimes even the wrong direction. Two words, he says: "inaccurate ballistics". He also said maybe white wasn't the best color to choose for a heavily used mouse (work, gaming, etc). But he's had the same problem with another razor mouse - something about their white materials - very porous. The left click has a fingertip mark, grey in color. It wont come clean. He's debating on getting a different mouse, or the same in a different color (black). We don't know.

I, personally had only one complaint - the mouse disappears off my bluetooth devices a lot. What a pain! However we changed the settings in System Preferences/Bluetooth/Advanced.../ [UNCHECK] "Open Bluetooth Setup Assistant at startup when no input device is present". Waking up the mouse will still take a few seconds...

Edited to say: 12/07/09
After almost a year of use my mouse has a dirty pinkish stain on the left click button. It wont go away. I still like the mouse. But husband hates it - he's getting me a new Apple Magic Mouse.