Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CIA World FactBook
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 2, 2012
Perfect layout and well presented,very informative,but the only downside is,you can download the app but

you can't download the data in your device,you have to rely on the wi-fi or hotspots.Other than that
it's perfect.....
0Comment| 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2011
This is a tremendous resource. Facts are updated regularly. Links directly to the CIA when you need even more details. An increasingly global economy will rehire increasing global awareness and information...this is a great starting point.
0Comment| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
Traveling to different countries? This app is a must, very useful for understanding all elements of the destination and any stops in between. Up to date and a good partner on the go!
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
I'm a map reader and love to browse info about other countries--I enjoy this app because it takes the info found in data bases and puts it into a format that is easy to access and read. If I'm in a line or at an appointment, it's a nice diversion from playing games while I wait.
on January 4, 2013
If your Senator was to go abroad on a fact finding tour this is the information his staff would tuck into his briefcase
on December 9, 2012
My first use of the CIA World Factbook was in late 2003 while ramping-up for my first trip to `The Sandbox.' (For my fellow Amazonians who may not recognize the term - consider yourself lucky!) That said, this book has provided me with `need-to-know' elements of (basic) intelligence, daily patterns of life, communications, maps and perhaps most useful; contact information for diplomatic consultation/assistance. I highly recommend this app for those who wish to travel safe AND informed.
on March 5, 2013
6-Mar-2013: I'm editing my review since, after posting it yesterday, I tried one final time to un- and reinstall. The app finally worked. Everything else stands as I wrote it. Customer service is non-existent. When I emailed the company, they attempted to add me to a mailing list, but have never responded to my question. The product itself is half-assed good, not great - for current data, you'd do better going to the CIA World Factbook web site [...].
on January 31, 2013
i got this because i like to travel but cant afford to travel everywhere. so if i want to know something about a certain country or where im traveling then this is good to have.
on December 30, 2012
Can't remember the capitals of the states of all the countries than this is the app for you. Wow people when telling them what you have learned. It also gives you the state flower if any flag and animal.
on December 11, 2012
This is a very worthy app. You can find out just about everything you've ever wanted to know about any country.