Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation STEM

100%
Color: Black|Change

on May 6, 2016
Great Value .PURPOSE TO SPREAD THE SEED .JW.ORG
on January 25, 2016
Holds everything I need it to, looks great on me (I am a man), and I dont feel like it is a purse, persay. I am really pleased with it, and it was a very good price ($16).
on March 31, 2015
I have been looking for a bag specifically for my iPad and this fits the bill. What I didn't expect was to get a bag that I could use as an iPad bag, but also my purse. This bag has it all. It is roomy, well constructed, and padded. Attractive enough to carry around with you daily and you can't beat the price. I'd order it again in a heartbeat.
on January 8, 2015
Love it! Has plenty of secure compartments to keep chargers, keys, phone, and other necessary items.