5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Marketing "full circle", December 17, 2010
This review is from: Mobile Marketing For Dummies (Paperback)
I have read two other books on this subject, "Mobile Marketing, Finding Your Customers No Matter Where They Are" by Cindy Krum and "The Mobile Marketing Handbook" by Kim Dushinski.
Both are excellent reads and both compliment each other. But I do suggest that if you are really serious about MM as a business owner or as an entrepreneur wanting to start a MM business for others you need to read "MM for Dummies". "MM for Dummies" is the newer of the three and, for me, it was the book that brought me "full circle" regarding MM. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I read
the first two but everything about MM started to make sense and I began to "connect the dots" so to speak after reading "MM for Dummies". I highly recommend this book and good luck in your MM endeavors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource for Small Business, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Mobile Marketing For Dummies (Paperback)
This is the best resource I have found that addresses the basics of all current elements of Mobile Marketing, including: text messaging, APPs, mobile websites, geotargeting, advertising platforms, and social applications.

This field is in constant motion, but this book is great primer. Start here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Let the Title Fool You!, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Mobile Marketing For Dummies (Paperback)
Mobile Marketing is a high level book on Mobile Marketing and in this point in time (2011) not written for a dumb audience. You need to read carefully to get the most out of the material, not just skim the summaries. I spoke to the author, Michael Becker, on the phone about his Mobile Marketing Association, and found him to be very helpful and stimulating. I would recommend this book, not the title of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Mobile Marketing For Dummies (Paperback)
This book helped me write my College senior project paper and presentation on "Mobile Marketing with Applications"...Very informative and helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Marketing 101 MUST READ!!, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Mobile Marketing For Dummies (Paperback)
This is a must read for everyone already in, looking to get in, or simply interested in the Mobile Marketing Industry. This book provides a bird's eye overview of the industry's ins and outs but also enough details with step by step blueprints of how to start a MM business.

Unlike many business books, you're not reading a few hundred pages only to have found less than a page of useful information. This book has become my owners manual/reference guide to all things mobile.

This is a must read/have for anyone serious about getting involved with the "3rd screen" (mobile).

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Marketing for Dummies, March 7, 2011
This review is from: Mobile Marketing For Dummies (Paperback)
Although I hate to ascribe to being a Dummy anything, I readily admit that when the mobile marketing bus left the station I was still in the terminal eating jelly donuts.
The organization of this book and the introduction of the lighted path to get into this "next path" marketing was comforting and direct. Read it.

Mobile Marketing For Dummies
Mobile Marketing For Dummies by John Arnold (Paperback - October 12, 2010)
$24.99 $16.95