From the Back Cover
Finding Your Customers No Matter Where They Are
Use Mobile Marketing to Supercharge Brands, Sales, and Profits!
Using brand-new mobile marketing techniques, you can craft campaigns that are more personal, targeted, immediate, measurable, actionable-and fun! Now, one of the field's leading pioneers shows exactly how to make mobile marketing work for your business. Cindy Krum cuts through the hype, revealing what's working-and what isn't. She guides you through identifying the right strategies and tactics for your products, services, brands, and customers...voiding overly intrusive, counterproductive techniques...nd how to successfully integrate mobile into your existing marketing mix. Above all, Krum shows you how to effectively execute on your mobile marketing opportunities-driving greater brand awareness, stronger customer loyalty, more sales, and higher profits.
• Getting started fast with mobile marketing
• Understanding the international mobile marketing landscape
• Targeting and tracking the fast-changing mobile demographic
• Taking full advantage of the iPhone platform
• Leveraging mobile advertising, promotion, and location-based marketing
• Building micro-sites and mobile applications
• Performing search engine optimization for mobile sites and applications
• Building effective mobile affiliate marketing programs
• Integrating online and offline mobile marketing
• Avoiding mobile marketing spam, viruses, and privacy violations
• Previewing the future of mobile marketing
About the Author
Cindy Krum is the CEO and Founder of Rank-Mobile, LLC, based in Denver, CO. She brings fresh and creative ideas to her clients, speaking at national and international trade events about mobile web marketing, social network marketing and international SEO. Cindy is the author of Mobile Marketing: Finding Your Customers No Matter Where They Are, published by Que Publishing, and hosts a weekly radio show about mobile marketing called Mobile Presence. She writes for industry publications, and has been published in Website Magazine, Advertising & Marketing Review, Search Engine Land, ODG Intelligence, and quoted by many respected publications including PC World, Internet Retailer, TechWorld, Direct Magazine and Search Marketing Standard.
Cindy also served as the co-chair of the SEMPO Emerging Technologies Mobile Web Task Force, and is an active member of the search community. She is passionate about bringing creative online marketing solutions to clients, and working with clients to develop high level, integrated mobile marketing strategies.