Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2012
I got this for when I am doing my "road work" exercise (I wall 5-6 miles 3x a week). I have an HTC ONE X phone in a Otter protective box, so it has been some real trial and error effort to find something where that fits, and this one does fit it.

BUT - the armband is pretty small. I ordered the extender with it, and if I put another inch on my biceps, I'll be needing it. If you have biceps > 17" you'll be definitely wanting the extender belt.

THe biggest thing I don't like about it is the fact that it doesn't sit securely on my arm, as I sweat the belt starts to creep. ALso, the strap doesn't stay square with the d-ring part, so that bunches up. Not a biggie, but it bugs me all the same.
on February 11, 2013
I am plus sized woman and was a little afraid to purchase a product like this with out being able to try it on. Well...have no fear it fits great and still have room. I do find that the "protective" fabric used to cover the velcro can move during a work out cause it to get a little scratchy, but just adjusting it quickly and I am non my way. You also need to not have any kind of cover on your phone to place it in the case. It is a tight fit which is a good thing. I had no issues with being able to use my touch screen while it was in the case. I have used it for a long while now and it looks as good as new. I do only hand wash it about once every 2 weeks.
on August 23, 2012
I have been jogging 5 times a week for a couple months without a slip cover for my new HTC One X. Started worrying about sweating so much my phone gets water damage...

I had previously bought a slip cover that I could jog with for my Inspire 4G and had a bad experience. I found the durability an issue with my last slip cover because it expanded to the point where it did not fit my arm anymore. I looked for a jogging cover that had Velcro this time around and looked DURABLE...

This one looked like it was really made to last and I honestly can feel a world of difference when using this one vs. my old one I bought at a wireless store. It is well worth the $13-$15, and its awesome to rock this...
on April 3, 2013
The name of this product is listed as "High Grade HTC One X / One X+ Mobile Phone Water Resistant Exercise Sports Gym Armband (for use with skin, bumper or hard case protector)." From that description, you'd think this armband was made specifically for this phone. Well, I have an HTC One X, with the very good and very slim Diztronic case on it (Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One X (AT&T Model PJ83100) & HTC One X+ [Retail Packaging]), and I can assure you that it does not fit. In fact, it's a tight squeeze to get it into the armband even without the case on.

I looked over the packaging and it is an "Arkon" brand "Sports Armband for Extra Large Smartphones." As described on the package: 'Protects larger-sized Smartphones from 4.3" to 4.5" during workouts.' The HTC One X is a 4.7" phone to begin with, so either they are sending out the wrong product or the Amazon description is wrong. In either case, this is getting sent back.
review image
on May 16, 2013
This armband is a design failure. Unless you have very thin arms, sharp plastic buckle twists into "portrait" position and bites into your arm, leaving painful chafing marks after prolonged use.
See my picture demonstrating the problem in the "customer images" section.
This is especially bad if you wear it on bare skin, with sleeveless shirt. I've been using it for a couple of months, and it's been bothering me so much that I decided to write this review.
Similar designs worked fine for smaller phones, but larger and heavier phones need something more ergonomic.
As far as fitting the phones, I used it with HTC One X+ and HTC One - they both fit inside just fine. I didn't try it with any protective cases, though.
review image
on July 7, 2014
I have had several different arm bands to hold my phone and they all have one thing in common, i have to remove my phone to get it to fit properly. Finally an arm bad my phone and its case can fit in to. I have an iPhone 5c with a cover and i don't have any trouble getting it into the armband. there is a small compartment that i could put my key, ID or ATM car into if i needed to. There is also a barrier that keeps my phone dry so I don't have to worry about moisture damage my only complaint is that the armband its self is really long, so there is always excess that I have to fold over and it moves ever so slightly when i run, but i think that has to do with my skinny arm and the long strap, other then that i would give this item a 5 star rating.
on March 20, 2013
This case seems nice and well-made. With my phone out of its case, it fits great and would be awesome.

I have my phone in an Otterbox Defender series case, and I don't want to take it out every time I exercise, so I was looking for an armband that would accomodate the Otterbox. Some of the reviews here say that it fits a phone in an Otterbox, which was why I ordered this. I'm not sure if those reviewers maybe had the Commuter series or a different Otterbox or what, but this case does NOT accomodate the HTC One X in a Defender Otterbox. It just won't fit in there, even if you really want to squeeze it in. You CAN get it in by removing the rubber cover from the outside of the Otterbox, then just working the phone in the hardcase part in, but even that is a tight fit and it's not easy to get it in there. Additionally, if you do that, you will be unable to use the phone's volume control rocker, and pressing the power button is difficult and requires me to use a thumbnail to stick down into the hole in the hardcase.

So anyway, in summary: Seems like a great armband if you just have an HTC One with no case on it, or a small-profile case. If you have a bulky case like the Otterbox Defender series, this is probably not going to work for you. I'm still looking for something that will work with the Defender.
on July 10, 2012
SO I originally got this for my HTC EVO 4G LTE (The size of the LTE and the One x are the same) and it works perfectly. My intended use was for jogging, but I also found myself using it while mountain climbing. Overall, it has a very snug fit, and I can still touch the screen even while it's in the glove. I use bluetooth headphones while I run, so I don't know how comfortable these are with plain headphone jacks plugged in.
on February 26, 2013
i bought this because it was supposed to work well with my phone even with the otterbox case on. unfortunately it doesn't work well with or without the otterbox. the clear plastic screen does not lay flush on the phone screen, so consequently, the touch screen is difficult to use when on your arm. i can't see any way to work around this problem yet.
on April 2, 2013
The arm band works well. It has strong velcro and the HTC One X fits inside it. I have an Otter Box and I found it is easier to get the phone into the arm band without the otter box on. It's a very tight squeeze if I try to get it in there with the Otter Box on. The band works well to hold the phone while running, and the screen works well through the screen protector portion of the product.